If you have been scrolling through your Instagram feed lately, you have definitely seen the endless amount of aesthetically-pleasing photos of Açaí bowls, especially around Winter Park. 

Smoothie cafés have been blending up this purple berry into a smoothie-like consistency, pouring it into a bowl and adding your favorite toppings. Popular toppings include chopped up fruit along with a crunch with toppings like nuts, seeds or granola.

My obsession with this super food has increased since coming to college due to the fact that there are so many places to get bomb Açaí bowls in Winter Park.

In fact, I love them so much that I decided to share with you my top three (in no particular order) favorite places to get Açaí bowls in the Winter Park

1. Create Your Nature

cream
Anne-Marie Kildron

The açaí bowls at Create your Nature are fancy as f***k. If you're extra when it comes to eating, this is the place for you!

The bowls can be made with an Açaí blend of your choice along with 3 toppings. The blends are: Blueberry and banana, raspberry and banana or, if you're feeling bold, banana, pineapple, spinach and avocado!

Along with being super appealing in photos, the toppings get extra luxurious if you choose to have hemp and chia seeds. 

Pro tip: Honey is free

2. Barnies

oatmeal, porridge, kettle corn, sweet, rice, muesli, granola, popcorn, wheat, corn, cereal
Nicky Lindenberg

Barnie's Coffee Kitchen in Winter Park, Florida has the most simple and raw açaí bowls. Made with almond milk, banana, Greek Yoghurt and vanilla granola, they are a Vegan's dream come true.

But what is great about this bowl, is that non-vegans can enjoy it too (like me). The 5 simple ingredients makes it not too sweet, light, and creamy.

3. Park Ave Smoothies

buckwheat, oatmeal, granola, porridge, rice, muesli, cereal
Nicky Lindenberg

The most convenient place to get an Açaí bowl if you go to Rollins, is Park Ave Smoothies. It is the closest campus, being only 2 blocks away.

The Açaí blend is made with organic Açaí, blueberries, raspberries, bananas and almond milk. To make things a bit more fun and interesting, they add in a special twist of Apple Juice.

In addition, the bowl itself comes with three toppings of your choice (my favs are strawberries, banana and granola). 

Pro tip: You can use your R-Card here!

So, next time you are really craving an Açaí bowl just pop in to one of these three places for a fruity treat!