Do you love granola? What about acai bowls? Do you love food, in general? Well, Westport, Connecticut has a gift for you. Once you go to The Granola Bar once, you'll never want to go anywhere else. You'll find some amazing meals, and some even better granola.

While this little, tucked way café is hard to notice, the eatery seems like a whole new world. A whole new granola world. With 8 flavors of granola, 3 types of vegan milks, and a lot of baked paleo desserts, the Granola Bar has it all. They even have house-made granola bars.

Location, Location, Location.

wine, water
Phillip Massey

Located in the corner of a Westport Shopping Center, this little eatery is a needle in a haystack, but a pure gem. Westport is an affluent town with tons of great places to eat (like these joints)—and this place just makes it even better. 

With locations in Westport, Stamford, and Greenwich, Connecticut, this café is expanding fast and making its mark on the Constitution State. In fact, new locations are coming soon to Rye and Armonk, New York, so they might just come to your town one day (let's hope they do). 

Vegans, Vegetarians, and Meat Eaters Welcome.

If you're a vegetarian or vegan, don't worry about finding a dish. With vegan granola, smoothies, bowls, and a veggie burger, our non-meat eaters will surely be pleased with this menu.

But it doesn't end there. Meat-eaters can enjoy this place, too. They have salmon wraps, chicken chili, and even a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. So vegans and vegetarians, you can take your meat friends for a sweet treat, too.

Bowls, Bowls, and More Bowls!

salad, chicken, spinach, quinoa, rice
Phillip Massey

This place actually does have everything. From acai bowls to buddha bowls, there is no end to Granola Bar's bowls of food. With bowls of oatmeal, salads, and yogurt, you can choose from an endless amount of toppings, so you never have to get the same meal twice. 

#SpoonTip: Get the Cashew Yogurt Bowl and top it with assorted berries. You'll thank me later.

Granola, obviously.

pizza, beer, tea
Phillip Massey

The granola must be awesome here. I mean, it has its name for a reason. The mouth-watering flavors come in cinnamon honey, vanilla almond, toasted coconut, dark chocolate, lemon cardamom, morning zest, and black sesame. 

Pair these with some almond milk and fruit, and you're good to go. Or you can just order a bowl of granola by itself—it's up to you. 

beer, wine
Phillip Massey

At this small café, bowls are fantastic, toppings are endless, and the cashew yogurt is straight fire. With fantastic reviews and great service, this place is a must-visit in the bustling town of Westport, CT.

You need to stop by this place next time you're even in the state of Connecticut—you don't want to miss out.