The Good Food Cafe is a hidden gem in Pitampura that recently celebrated its 14th birthday. The cafe has a unique concept of providing food in the most natural form which is fresh and unadulterated. Every item, from their breads to the very sauces that they use, is freshly prepared by the cafe without using any preserved food. 

chocolate, waffle, cinnamon, cream, sweet
Gurjot Singh

The cafe has an open space to enjoy the lovely evening weather. You can enjoy the on going monsoon while gorging on to some of their tasty chicken grilled sandwiches or just by sipping away some really healthy green tea (because we are all about that healthy lifestyle). They have such an extensive variety to choose from. No matter what your preferences are, you would definitely find something that you would enjoy. 

corn, sweet
Gurjot Singh

The cafe is known for its healthy and tasty food which is also pretty easy on the pocket. It is truly a heaven for people who love to go for heavy workouts in gym and enjoy an equally high protein diet afterwards. They provide so many options, focusing majorly on the people requiring protein with such a flavorsome menu. It truly is a heaven for everyone, be it the health conscious or the junk food hoarders. 

bread, vegetable, sandwich, toast, meat, lettuce
Gurjot Singh

All their food is prepared in olive oil (which is a bonus). To add to the healthy well being, the management also has a low calorie diet for people trying to reduce weight. The muscle builders  can also get protein shakes mixed with fresh fruits, which are  specially prepared for them.

egg, toast, sandwich, bread
Gurjot Singh

The motto of the owners is to keep their clients healthy and happy. They not only look forward creating relationships, but also believe in serving food in a way that everyone visiting them should leave with a smile and without going on a guilt trip.

bread, sweet, toast, dairy product, cream, coffee, cake
Gurjot Singh

#SpoonRecommends: Chicken Tikka Wrap, Corn and Cheese Garlic Breads, Salad in French Dressing, Organic Tulsi Green Tea.