This diner serves up delicious food at any time of the day and every Aggie knows it is the place to go get some of the best food in town. National recognized by Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives”, and one of the few authentic diners registered in the state of Texas, Hullabaloo’s food is tough to beat.

Serving up everything from classic burgers, to roman sausage hoagies and to-die-for cheese fries, the food here will make you feel warm and at home. Any American or Italian food you could crave, they have it, and it’s mouth-watering.

Diner

Photo by Sarah Klaus

If you’re feeling adventurous, Hullabaloo’s serves up the “Aggie Challenge”, a 12-egg omelet with your choice of veggies and meats. And if you finish it, you’ll get a free t-shirt, whoop. My favorite part about this diner, is the fact that you can order breakfast all day, because it’s obviously the best meal of the day.

Diner

Photo by Sarah Klaus

This Aggie tradition has been around since the 1940s, and got its big break when Guy Fiere visited to put the small-town diner on his popular TV show. While he was there for his “That’s Italian” episode, he particularly enjoyed Hullabaloo’s Italian sausage sandwich.

Diner

Photo by Sarah Klaus

Not only is this diner pro at Southern homestyle recipes, but they’ve brought some east coast flair with the Philly cheesesteaks. Although the simple biscuits and gravy remains a constant Aggie favorite.

Diner

Photo by Sarah Klaus

Oh yeah, and they also have some pretty kick ass desserts. Try the bread pudding (made with cinnamon rolls), chocolate pie, or a homemade meringue pie. We got the chocolate pie and the cheesecake, and they were both great right down to the very last bite. The cheesecake comes with a cookie dough crust that reminds you of a time when your mom wouldn’t let you eat it right off the spoon.

No matter what dish you decide to get, you’re bound to leave satisfied with a full stomach and happy heart. Food Network had the right idea when they put this place on the map, the comfort style diner foods that Hullabaloo’s serves up won’t ever let you down, and you’ll be back before you can even Whoop.

If you love breakfast and southern food, check out these articles: