Although I'm no local to beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, I am a regular vacationer (I'm talking 15+ times people), and a native to much of the bar scene (18+ HOLLA). That being said, it's important that you have your sh*t together when it comes to Spring Break planning.

From hotels, to activities, to night life, having your trip planned out before hopping on the plane will make your time in paradise that much more enjoyable. So, grab a margarita, sit back, relax, and read up on the hottest bar scenes in the Cabo San Lucas area.

1. El Squid Roe

This is #1 because most of you have probably already heard of El Squid Roe before even stepping foot in Cabo. This is THE place to be on Spring Break, and you'll be sure to unite with all your fellow Spring Breakers at this hot spot. With guest appearances like Waka Flaka Flame and mile high drinks, you're sure to have the time of your life here. 

2. Mango Deck

Mango deck is THE place to darty in Cabo San Lucas. With picturesque views of The Arch and to-die-for mango margaritas, you won't find a better party scene for before the sun goes down. If getting blackout on the beach and dancing in a bikini isn't for you, grab a table, order some guac, and experience some of the best people-watching Cabo has to offer. 

3. Cabo Wabo Cantina

If you're not captioning your Instagrams "Cabo Wabo" while in Cabo, you're doing something wrong. This catchy phrase is all thanks to one of Cabo's favorite restaurant and bar. With more of an older scene than the previously mentioned El Squid Roe and Mango Deck, Cabo Wabo is a great place to start your night.

4. Giggling Marlin

The Giggling Marlin is another great place to grab a bite, and start of your night in Cabo San Lucas. With great bar food, and unbeatable drink specials (two for one margaritas... HOLLA), The Giggling Marlin is a tourist favorite and a must-do when in the area. 

5. Pink Kitty Night Club

With its giant neon lights, ear-busting music, and aggressive promoters, the Pink Kitty night club is hard to miss on the Cabo strip. If you're looking for a taste of Vegas night club (Mexican-style) than the Pink Kitty is the place for you.

6. Nikki Beach

Second to Mango Deck, is Nikki Beach for day-party scenes. If drinking Mai Tai's and lounging under bougie canopies sounds like your kind of party, then hit up the Nikki Beach Club, any day of the week. Can't decide between Nikki and Mango's? They're next door neighbors, so hit up both.

7. Mandala Bar

Much like The Pink Kitty, Mandala resembles that of a small-scale Vegas club (minus the insane cover charge). With its aggressive promoters and special performers, you'll surely be lured into this club at some point of your Spring Break. 

From Mango Deck to El Squid Roe, let this be your guide to the ultimate spring break. From darties to club rave's, Cabo has it all, and is one of the most popular Spring Break destinations, so you know it's gonna be #LIT.