If you've ever had a class in the movie theatres, you've been to 10 Dundas East. Though most Ryerson students walk through the building regularly, we often bypass the food court or opt for an average burger — totally missing out on all the delicious options we have right in front of us! When you're in need of a quick bite on campus this exam season, try out one of these spots for fast food that doesn't taste like fast food.

11. Zeytouna

Kellen Gardner

If you love hummus, Zeytouna will hit the spot. This is not-your-average fast food spot, offering up traditional Mediterranean fare. You can choose your plate, which will come with more than enough food, and you won't spend more than $12. From vine leaves to shawarma, Zeytouna has it all!

What to order: Try the vegetable plate — the falafel is killer.

2. Curry & Co.

rice, chicken, vegetable
Kellen Gardner

Curry & Co. serves up contemporary Indian meals. Here, you choose whether you want your curry on a plate with rice, in a wrap or on a naan pizza. (The naan here is made fresh in a clay oven right in front of you.) If you don't feel like making the trek down to the 10 Dundas East building, Curry & Co. also delivers.

What to order: The chana masala! And don't leave without a side of naan or veggie samosas.

3. MII Sandwich

slaw, salad, pork
Kellen Gardner

Skip Subway for your next meal, and instead try MII Sandwich. Here, they offer a range of sandwiches, tacos and bao stuffed with fresh, flavourful fillings. Their bao (pictured above, on the left) is a steamed bun filled with veggies and meat or tofu, making it the perfect combination of crunchy and tender. If you're not in the mood for a sandwich, try MII Sandwich's pho.

What to order: The grilled tofu & mushroom bao.

This exam season doesn't need to be fuelled by mediocre fast-food. Instead, treat yourself to the quick-serve food, featuring flavours from around the world, that exists right here on campus.