When most people think of day drinking at Disney World, their mind automatically goes straight to drinking around the world at Epcot. Meanwhile, The Animal Kingdom is remaining the hidden gem of Disney day drinking. Because of this, I decided to consult my friends, consult Goggle, and use my own personal knowledge to bring you the best alcoholic beverages in Disney's Animal Kingdom. 

1. Yak Attack 

Found at Yak & Yeti Quality Beverages in Asia, the Yak Attack is a can't miss. This specialty drink is a delicious blend of mango daiquiri mix, Don Q Cristal Rum, and wildberry flavors. It is also only $9.99 and the perfect treat on a hot summer day. 

2. The Tempting Tigress

Nomad Lounge in Discovery Island is home of the Tempting Tigress and other specialty cocktails and amazing appetizers from all over the world. This cocktail is a blend of Russell's Reserve 10yr bourbon, St. Elizabeth Allspice dram, tamarind syrup, and lime juice. It's a perfect choice for the bourbon lover in your life. 

3. Dole Whip with Rum

I'm obsessed with this twist on a classic Disney treat. For $7.00, you can enjoy Dole Whip with either dark rum or coconut rum Tamu Tamu in Africa. 

4. Coconut-Lychee Lemonade 

Drinkwalla, near the bird show in Asia, offers one of my personal favorite cocktails. The coconut-lychee lemonade is a blend of Parrot Bay coconut rum, lychee, and Odwalla lemonade. You can enjoy this spectacular beverage for $8.25.

5. Boto-rita 

Also found at Nomad Lounge in Discovery Island is the Boto-rita. This is another favorite of mine because I am obsessed with all things grapefruit. It is a blend of Zignum Reposado Mezcal, Combier Grapefruit liqueur, guava purée, and lime juice. It also makes for a pretty Insta pic. 

6. Bloody Mary with Candied Bacon 

When it comes to Bloody Marys in Disney World,  Dawa Bar in Africa does it best. For $10.50 you can enjoy this mixture of Snow Leopard vodka, loaded Bloody Mary mix, Worcestershire sauce, and horseradish garnished with basil and a skewer of truffle and blue-cheese-stuffed olive and prosciutto. 

7. Triple Yeti Blasts 

You have to travel all the way to the Warung Outpost in Asia to enjoy this delicious drink. Let me tell you, it's worth it. The Triple Yeti Blast is a layer of Kali River Mango, Maharaja Lime, and Bali Hai Strawberry margaritas. Yes, yes, and yes. 

8. Mo'ara Margarita

If you're looking for a drink option that is out of this world, then the Mo'ara Margarita at Pongu Pongu in Pandora is the drink for you. It is made with Sauza Conmemorativo Añejo Tequila, strawberry and blood orange flavors, and topped with strawberry boba balls. 

There you have it, the best alcoholic beverages in Disney's Animal Kingdom. Remember to always stay hydrated while day drinking and always drink responsibly.