It's February, and that means Valentine's Day is fast approaching. 

Whether you have a significant other or not, you can still make the best of the holiday. You and your girls can still treat yourselves to an amazing Valentine's Day dinner and have a great time. 

If you are looking for a great place to take your significant other or to dine out with the girls, we've rounded up some of the best places in Ithaca for you to go.

Upscale Places

If you've been dating for a while and don't go out to dinner much, some of these places are a great way to treat your significant other. Try to make a reservation at these places even if it's just the two of you, and especially if you plan on having a girl's night out!

Boatyard Grill

If you want to get dressed up for dinner and also love seafood, Boatyard Grill is the place to go. 

Simeon's American Bistro

Many people might remember Simeon's as the restaurant that closed after a tragic truck accident. But they've reopened and they're better than ever. With a completely revamped atmosphere, the restaurant is beautiful and has a separate oyster room. The food is amazing and they provide both large and small plates

Madeline's 

Make sure to save room for dessert because this self-proclaimed Asian Fusion restaurant's owner is also their executive pastry chef, and their desserts are to DIE for. 

Coltivare

Coltivare is a great option that has completely locally sourced dishes and even has a special Valentine's Day menu in addition to their regular menu. 

Casual Dining

If you're looking for some more casual places to go with your significant other or with your best friends, these are some of the best places to go in Ithaca.

Moosewood

This completely vegetarian restaurant is one of the most popular in Ithaca. Don't let the concept of no meat scare you, I've been with plenty of carnivores that love it too. The menu changes daily but you can check it out online before you go!

Ithaca Ale House

Famous for their burgers and buffalo chicken spring rolls, the Ale House is a must for IC students. The wait (usually at least an hour with no reservation option), is definitely worth it. Plus, all their burgers have the option of being made with a black bean burger instead!

Asia Cusine

If you're looking for sushi, this is definitely the place to go. Although the restaurant is small, they offer a takeout option for those that just want to spend Valentine's Day in.

These are just some of the amazing restaurants in Ithaca, but there's plenty more great places to go for dinner or brunch on Valentine's Day.