Don't spend hours online searching for the best Chinese food in NYC when you could be spending that time actually eating it. So, in order to cut down on the search, here is a list of restaurants that serve some of the best Chinese food in NYC.

1. Mission Chinese Food

The Chinese food mission is over, with the Mission Chinese Food restaurant. The menu caters to both individuals and groups/families, offering meals that will feed two to four people. Not to mention, once your stomach's full, you can leave with some neat merch

2. Redfarm

Redfarm is more of a rustic and modern take to the typical traditional style restaurant most are use to seeing. I'm not sure what's more impressive—the amount of wood in restaurant or its menu? 

3. Cafe China

Hungry for Chinese food, but don't want to deal with the hassle of a restaurant? Well, Cafe China has the perfect set up. Enjoy the great variety of Chinese food alongside a glass of wine in this peaceful cafe.

4. Han Dynasty

The open layout of Han Dynasty invites dine-ins for one as well as larger groups. Come one or come all, and enjoy the array of colorful dishes that Han Dynasty provides in addition to the friendly atmosphere. 

5. Xi'an Famous Foods

With quick, cafeteria-style dining and a variety of locations to choose from, Xi'an Famous Foods is an obvious choice for swift, delicious Chinese comfort food. The wait-lines can get long, so be sure to get there in time to get your fix!

6. Fung Tu

The Chinese-American dine, Fung Tu, means "hometown flavor" and was passed down from the chef, Jonathan Wu's grandfather. The restaurant offers a variety of plates, in addition to a "family feast menu,"—for a hungry family, large groups, or one person, if you're feeling really confident. 

7. China Grill

If you're looking to be really fancy or need to impress someone, go to China Grill, an upscale Chinese restaurant. The interior of the place is just as impressive as the menu.  

8. Pinch Chinese

In the mood for some dumplings and cocktails? Pinch Chinese is just the spot. The cozy, well-lit restaurant offers cheer to the guests seeking to fill their comfort food cravings in the midst of SoHo. 

9. Shanghai Cafe Deluxe

Shanghai Cafe Deluxe, known for the slightly blue and purple hue radiating throughout the restaurant, is a cash-only eatery, and is widely known for their killer soup dumplings. 

10. Asian Jewels

A restaurant created for large groups of people, Asian Jewels accommodates big groups with impressively large appetites. More specifically, an appetite for what has to be the best dim sum in Queens will find relief here. 

11. Little Alley

Little Alley translates to "long tang," which, according to their site, means the "narrow, interconnected alleyways unique to Shanghai that form neighborhoods many used to call home and remain today as remnants of an older and more intimate way of living." This sentiment lives in Little Alley's menu.

12. The Tang

The Tang, an intimate cafe also known as a noodle bar, specializes in providing a variety of different noodles. The goal of The Tang is to "stand on (their) own feet and ensure (their) maximum freedom to develop an establishment that serves soulful, appetizing yet affordable food." Who could argue that?

13. Shanghai You Garden

With green accenting the interior of Shanghai You Garden, there is a feeling of openness that allows you to breathe and not feel over-crowded—and to easily enjoy the polished food placed on the table.

14. Mimi Cheng's Dumblings

Mimi Cheng's Dumplings offer just that—dumplings. The restaurant provides an array of home cooked dumplings to choose from; better yet, the ingredients are organic and locally sourced. Healthy chinese food is the best chinese food.

15. Little Pepper 

Ready to test your tastebuds? Little Pepper is known for putting tongue and heat to an extreme test. If you're unable to speak by the time you've finished your meal, then they've done their job.

Now that you know the restaurants serving the best Chinese food in NYC, the most challenging part—sorting through the endless options—is over. The second hardest part? Deciding which of them to try first.