Want to eat a fancy 2 or 3-course meal but don’t want to pay the hefty price? Good thing Boston’s restaurant week (also known as Dine Out Boston) is coming soon. From March 6-11 and 13-18, a number of restaurants will be offering prix fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner. You can find the full list here, but we’ve compiled a list below of the best deals you can get at Boston’s restaurant week.

So if you’ve always wanted to treat a special someone (or treat yo’self) out to a fancy lunch or dinner, now’s the time.

1. Besito Chestnut Hill ($28 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Besito Mexican on yelp.com

Yes, Mexican food can be classy, and yes, it can be worth $28. Menu here.

2. Aquitaine Chestnut Hill ($20 for lunch, $33 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo by Nancy Chen

This French bistro is a Boston must-try, and now you can try it for (relatively) cheap. It’s bright, classy, and the best part? They definitely do not skimp on the portions. Menu here.

3. Osaka Japanese Sushi & Steak House ($15 for lunch — 2-course menu, $28 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of @mojitostomacaroons on Instagram

Sushi doesn’t have to be expensive. Plus, they have a special drink menu just for Restaurant Week as well. Menu here.

4. Antico Forno ($20 for lunch, $33 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Antico Forno on facebook.com

According to their website, this North End restaurant is one of the “top 10 Italian restaurants in the world.” If you’re looking for authentic Italian, this is the place to go. Menu here.

5. Grotto ($28 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of @trycaviarboston on Insgtagram

This is one of the best deals out there, since you get a full 3-course dinner for only $28. They have a large selection of Italian classics, and you can’t really go wrong picking any of them. Menu here.

6. Kitchen ($28 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Michelle L on yelp.com

The restaurant is cozy and intimate and the menu features unique twists on comfort food, as well as fresh seafood options. At just $28 for dinner, can we say #noregrets? Menu here.

7. Russell House Tavern ($28 for dinner — 2-course menu)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Russell House Tavern on yelp.com

Russell House Tavern is one of the most popular restaurants in the Boston / Cambridge area, so the fact that a 2-course dinner is only $28 means that you should make a reservation ASAP. Their menu features flounder, sirloin, and lamb sausage as entrees — all options you don’t want to miss out on. Menu here.

8. State Street Provisions ($28 for dinner — 2-course menu)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of @stateprovisions on Instagram

Though you only get 2 courses for dinner, State Street’s Restaurant Week menu features appetizers and entrees that aren’t on their normal dinner menu, making it special. Plus, if you haven’t tried arctic char before, this is your chance to do so for cheap. Menu here.

9. The Elephant Walk Cambridge ($20 for lunch, $33 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo by Nancy Chen

This restaurant is unique in that it’s an eclectic mix of French and Cambodian cuisines. Here, you’ll find fresh seafood and light Asian dishes that you probably haven’t tried before. Menu here.

10. Champion’s Boston Sports Bar ($20 for lunch, $28 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Champion’s Boston Sports Bar on yelp.com

This is one of the few places where dinner is actually more worth it than lunch. Plus you can get half a pound of wings as an appetizer. We dare you to finish the other two courses after that. Menu here.

11. The Courtyard at the Boston Public Library ($20 for lunch)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Sonia Q on yelp.com

This adorable restaurant in the BPL has always been a little too expensive for lunch. Good thing Restaurant Week lets you have 3 courses for only $20 — and the third course includes a dessert trolley, so save some stomach space for that. Menu here.

12. The Fireplace ($20 for brunch and lunch, $38 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of @brokebitcheswhobrunch on Instagram

Skip the lunch and the dinner and go here on either Saturday or Sunday for the three course brunch. There’s gluten free pancakes and a special ice cream sundae on the menu — what more can you ask for? Menu here.

13. Sfizi Tapas ($33 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of @sfizitapas on Instagram

There’s fried seafood, fresh seafood, and even zucchini blossoms as appetizers and all types of pasta as main dishes. With the appetizers alone worth $10-$15 each, this is so worth your money. Menu here.

14. Marliave ($38 for dinner)

restaurant week

Photo by Nancy Chen

Yes, this may be on the expensive side, but trust me — it’s worth it. With a menu that has one of the most options of any restaurant participating in Restaurant Week, you’ll have a hard time just picking one appetizer, entree, and dessert. Menu here.

#SpoonTip: Book a table around sunset and ask to be seated in the upstairs area with the windows — it’s one of the most romantic dining experiences ever, with candles and a view of the sunset.

Note: All prices are for 3-course meals unless otherwise specified.