No disrespect to my fellow college chums, but there’s no denying that we’re some of the laziest people on this planet. I often find it hard to put on pants in the morning, so finding the motivation to cook an entire meal for myself is usually impossible. Thank God we live in the modern world where it’s perfectly acceptable to order delivery six out of seven nights a week.

My fellow Chambana residents, thanks to GrubHub and U of I’s fabulous on-campus restaurants, you never have to leave your dorm, apartment or friend’s beer-stained futon to get food ever again. Here are the top ten best delivery spots on campus:

1. Which Wich

delivery

Photo by Tori Baier

Which Wich will always have a soft spot in my heart because they have a killer vegetarian menu (so many avocados) and offer literally any kind of sandwich combo you can think of. If you really want to shake up your midnight snack and make the King himself proud, order the Elvis Wich. This beaut of a sandwich has peanut butter, bacon, honey and banana and it is honestly just as amazing as it sounds.

2. Insomnia Cookies

delivery

Photo by Jessica Kelly

Insomnia Cookies is by far my favorite delivery service on campus. What self-respecting college student doesn’t want a dozen warm, gooey cookies delivered to their apartment at 1 am on a Tuesday?

#SpoonTip: Order a pint of ice cream with your cookies. Turn this lovely cookie service into a college kid ice cream truck. Boom.

3. Wingin Out

It took me far too long to realize the sheer beauty that is Wingin Out’s delivery service. Not only will they deliver dozens of spicy wings to you and your friends (okay, “friends”), but they’ll also deliver milkshakes, mac and cheese bites, and cheese waffle fries. Let me just say that again: cheese waffle fries. I don’t want to seem too forward, but I could easily say that Wingin Out is my best friend.

4. Jet’s Pizza

So this is what perfection looks like! #Perfect10 Photo #regram from @dreamweaveriv on Instagram

A photo posted by Jet's Pizza (@jetspizza) on

Aside from their delicious, steaming hot pizza that’s ready at a moment’s notice, Jet’s Pizza offers some of the friendliest restaurant staff members on campus. Jet’s goes out of their way to make sure you truly enjoy your pizza. I’ve even heard that someone ordered it from a sticky bar stool in Kam’s and they still delivered it to her. True story… probably.

5. Jimmy John’s

delivery

Photo by Tori Baier

I realize that almost every college campus has a Jimmy John’s, but I like to think that U of I’s is special. I’m pretty sure they’re freakishly fast — the second you hang up the phone they are knocking at your door with your precious sandwich baby.

The kind workers at JJ’s will also travel all the way up to your 12th floor apartment to deliver you your food. If that’s not true love, I don’t know what is. In case you’ve been living under a rock and have never had Jimmy’s, I highly recommend ordering an Unwich — skip the bread and go straight for the filling.

6. Manolo’s Pizza & Empanadas

Open until 2:30 am every day of the week, Manolo’s offers some of the best “college-gourmet” late night eats on campus. With over 40 different specialty pizzas and empanadas (including dessert empanadas), Manolo’s is vegetarian-friendly, meat lover-friendly and sweet tooth-friendly. Trust me, it never disappoints.

7. D.P. Dough

delivery

Photo by Armin Nayak

In the words of Ben Wyatt, “Pizza is your grandfather’s calzone.” Celebrate the fact that you live in the 21st Century by ordering a delicious calzone from D.P. Dough after your next late night of studying (or drinking). D.P. Dough offers a “Calzone of the Day,” so there’s always something new and exciting to look forward to when you’re planning your next meal. They also sell tots, so game over.

8. Chopstix

delivery

Photo by Divneet Dhillon

Within my first few weeks of freshman year, I had already heard the name Chopstix maybe a dozen times. Chopstix is the place to get cheap and delicious Chinese delivery. Their chicken fried rice is pretty amazeballs, but nothing beats their perfectly fried crab Rangoon. If you’re running low on cash, order a pint of the fluffy white rice and drown it in soy sauce — it only costs $1.50.

9. Fat Sandwich Company

delivery

Photo by Meredith Marcus

Everyone on campus knows that you probably shouldn’t order Fat Sandwich when sober, but that still doesn’t stop everyone from doing it anyways. Fat Sandwich has become an iconic spot to get the best/insanely over-the-top drunchies on campus.

If you’re a brave soul and want to order the crowd favorite, get the “Fat Milf.” This monster of a sandwich is filled with cheesesteak, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, bacon, mayo, ketchup, and topped with fries. Be prepared to immediately fall asleep on your couch when you’re done eating it.

10. Rosati’s Pizza

Rosati’s is the ultimate delivery place on campus. They offer wings, fries, zillions of specialty pizzas, burgers, hot dogs, pasta, salads, sandwiches and wraps. Basically, if your tired and hungry heart wants any kind of delicious food, you can get it from Rosati’s. If you’re a deep-dish lover, you and Rosati’s are going to develop a beautiful friendship.