Imagine you never had to leave your dorm room or apartment. Ever. Sounds pretty unrealistic right? Well, you are wrong. With the recent launch of goPuff, you will literally never have to leave your building, unless you want to.

What is it, you ask? Open all night, goPuff is Madison’s newest delivery service. Currently delivering in 18 cities around the country, goPuff delivers hundreds of snacks and necessities that you could find at your local grocery store or Walgreens.

Within 30 minutes of placing your order, your items will be delivered to be your building. If you aren’t already convinced to download the easy-to-use app, here are a few reasons why you should seriously consider checking it out.

30 minutes or less….or your money back!

One of goPuff’s main goals is convenience for the customer. If you do not receive your item within 30 minutes, you get a full refund! goPuff is truly the first and only of its kind. Unlike other delivery services, you don’t have to wait around.

I usually tend to wait for upwards of an hour, only to call the deliverer to see where my order is. goPuff sends customers text updates when the order has left the factory and when the order has arrived at its destination.  

$1.95 delivery fee, or no fee at all!

I know what you’re thinking. There must be a catch. No delivery service that delivers within 30 minutes is going to be cheap. Well, think again. goPuff has a $1.95 delivery fee with all orders under $49. If your order is $49 or above, there is no delivery fee at all!

Local competitors implement additional charges for delivery, which can make a $5 sandwich into a $15 sandwich that you technically could’ve gotten after walking a few blocks. goPuff enables your laziness and makes sure that you never have to walk those unnecessary blocks, especially in the Wisconsin cold.

Options on options

Go ahead and download the app. If I can't convince you that goPuff will replace your weekly treks to Fresh, check out what is in stock. The app organizes inventory in an easy to use way by grouping snacks based on categories, like I Scream (ice cream), Healthies, Munchies, and Sips N' Chasers, as seen below.

coffee, beer
Claire Curran

I promise that you will find all of your needs, plus a few more. You won't have to leave home, navigate aisles to find your toilet paper, or wait in check out lines. Yet, you can still shop the healthy way.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. goPuff is open all hours of the night. Satisfy your cravings in the comfort of your own home at your own time. If  you're still not persuaded that goPuff is a game changer, try it out for yourself!