Spot Coffee in downtown Saratoga Springs is a great place to: do homework, study, meet up with friends, have a meeting, eat some delicious breakfast or lunch, order any of their awesome drinks, or do all of the above.

coffee

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

It has an airy feel to it, because of its huge front room with floor-to-ceiling windows. When you go up to the counter, it can be overwhelming because there are so many great options for both breakfast or lunch. And their baked goods are always enticing.

They have wraps and sandwiches, salads, soups, and bagels. I usually get the “Mike” breakfast sandwich. It is an egg and bacon breakfast bagel, with cream cheese. It is seriously so amazingly delicious.

coffee

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

For drinks, try one of their lattes or espressos. They only use in-season coffee so you know it’s good. Spot Coffee also has some awesome twists on old favorites, like their latte in the form of a java shake or a protein shake.

coffee

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

Spot Coffee has great options for both drinks and food. And the atmosphere makes it that much more awesome! I always have a nice time when I go; I highly recommend this for anyone in search of a new cafe to go to!