Father's Day is quickly approaching this Sunday, June 18th, and if it has snuck up on you, no need to worry. Spending the day with your Dad in Los Angeles this year is a great opportunity to take advantage of the awesome deals that some great SoCal spots offer. So try these four places perfect for spending Father's Day in LA, and even more perfect for a college student's budget. 

1. The Standing Room - Hermosa Beach

If your Dad enjoys classic American comfort food, take him over to The Standing Room in Hermosa Beach this Sunday for some classic barbecue hits. The location recently added a smoker to their tools of the trade, and these smoked ribs pictured above are being offered all day long on Father's Day, which they normally do not keep on the menu.

The Hermosa Beach location also offers a plethora of juicy burgers such as the Cash Burger with bacon, shishito peppers, American cheese and Korean aioli. Or try one of their many "Sammies" such as the Charlotte Sammie with Chinese style BBQ pork. Best of all, with any food order, Dad receives a FREE draft beer this Sunday, a perfect meal to enjoy under the SoCal sun. 

2. Mickey's Italian Delicatessen - Hermosa Beach

If pizza is what Dad is after this Sunday, Mickey's Deli in Hermosa Beach is one of the four perfect places for spending Father's Day in LA. This Italian deli is a spot that has been praised by locals since its opening in 1953. Mickey's is known for their giant sandwiches, delicious pizza and rich pastas, aka classic Italian deli offerings. 

Although the deli offers sandwiches, pastas and salads, this Father's Day, make it over to Hermosa for the pizza. On Sunday at Mickey's, get one large one-topping pizza and get another one FREE. Two large one-topping pizzas for the price of one? Yes, please. You can choose your topping from the list of not only conventional bacon, ham, sausage, pepperoni and olives, but anchovies, jalapeño, and capacolla (similar to prosciutto) as well. Not only make Dad feel special for the day, but you can indulge in a ton of cheesy goodness as well. 

3. Wokcano - DTLA, Santa Monica & West Hollywood

Calling all sushi lovers (and Dads) to Wokcano located in DTLA, Santa Monica, West Hollywood and soon to Culver City. These locations offer up a wide variety of Asian Cuisine from Chinese Chicken Salad with ginger dressing to Steam/ Pan-Fried Dumplings (chicken, pork or vegetable), to Korean Style Short Ribs. Wokcano locations offer most any Asian cuisine desired and have a sushi list with rolls such as the Late Night Party Roll with crabmeat and avocado topped with baked lobster, scallops, scallions and a creamy sauce. 

This Sunday when you visit a Wokcano location and mention "Dad's Day Off" you receive two complimentary draft beers when you spend $35 or more. So order away with dishes both you and Dad can enjoy and get two beers for Dad as a reward for eating a ton of yummy food. Reward for copious amounts of sushi and noodles? Sign us up, and don't forget to mention "Dad's Day Off."

4. Pez Cantina - DTLA

Does Dad like to brunch? Head over to Pez Cantina in DTLA for amazing all you can eat/drink brunch deals. $50 per person gets all you can enjoy brunch food with bottomless margaritas, mimosas or draft beer, $40 for brunch and bottomless mimosas or draft beer, $30 for just bottomless brunch, $15 for one pass through the brunch buffet, $20 for one pass and one mimosa or beer. So many choices, but so much goodness.

The Sunday brunch buffet contains Mexican dishes that are prepared to help you kick off Father's Day (or maybe that's what the mimosas are for). From Pozole Verde, Casuela of Carnitas with spinach, potatoes, salsa verde and eggs, and Horchata French Toast served with roasted apples and caramel sauce, the buffet is sure to make Dad happy. Best part is, you can stretch your dollar as much or as little as you'd like and still enjoy amazing booze and brunch.

#SpoonTip: Pez Cantina offers these brunch prices every Sunday, so you can enjoy it even after Father's Day. 

So this Sunday, June 18th try these four perfect places for spending Father's Day in LA. Promise nothing short of something spectacular as these spots offer most any type of food Dad may crave. So cheers, Dad, because this year, the meal is on us.