Sandwiches are a great meal to have any time of the day. Read below to know which places to hit up to satisfy your sandwich craving.

1. Putnam Market

sandwiches

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

Putnam Market’s sandwiches are super popular and for good reason. There is such a wide variety to choose from, down to the bread. Getting it on a baguette is the way to go. Some popular sandwiches include the Pandora (chicken breast, provolone, red onion, bbq sauce & mayo), the Gunpowder (roast beef, smoked cheddar, onion, bbq sauce & mayo), and the Tallulah (gruyère, avocado spread, sprouts & herb mayo). They also deliver if you order before 6 pm.

2. Roma Foods

sandwiches

Photo courtesy of facebook.com

Roma’s is another terrific sandwich option in town. They have many fresh options, such as their handmade mozzarella and meat that they roast daily. One popular sandwich is their Italian Mix, which includes salami, cappicola, and provolone.

3. Legends Cafe

sandwiches

Photo courtesy of facebook.com

Legends offers so many different hot and cold sandwiches, and wraps. Their sandwich “The Babe” is super popular: it has roast beef, melted cheddar cheese, bacon, onion, & BBQ sauce. Another good one is their “Italian Stallion,” which has salami, pepperoni, cappicola, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, olive oil and vinegar.