I personally have a constant craving for Japanese food, and if you’re like me, you’re lucky to be in Saratoga! There are some awesome options for sushi, sashimi, noodle dishes, and more. And if you’re also like me and are always lazy, doubly lucky that all places have order-online and delivery features.

1. Phila Fusion

It was an order-in sushi kind of night ?

A photo posted by Spoon University Skidmore (@spoon_skidmore) on

Phila Fusion offers a wide variety of yummy Japanese dishes! Even just their appetizer menu has enough for everyone. Try their Asian Wings, their crab rangoons, or their fried oysters served with a special house sauce. Phila also has noodle soups, wok noodles, rice vermicelli noodles, and loads of meat and veggie entrees. If you’re in the mood for sushi, check out their sushi roll and sashimi options. Their sweet potato rolls are amazing!

2. Izumi Sushi

japanese

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

Izumi Asian Bistro & Lounge also offers a huge variety of Japanese dishes. Their sushi always tastes extremely good and fresh. You can’t go wrong with an Alaska roll or a sweet potato roll (yes, I know I mentioned that above, but it’s just that good no matter where you go in Saratoga). There are also lots of signature rolls, such as the Kill Bill Roll, which is cream cheese, avocado, and spicy crab meat topped with tuna and white tuna). Izumi also has hibachi, tempura, and teriyaki meal options.

3. Sushi Thai Garden

japanese

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

Another great Japanese place is Sushi Thai Garden. They have an extensive appetizer menu, with choices such as Salmon Teriyaki, Tofu Triangles, and Soft Shell Crab. Their sushi and sashimi options are great, with some delicious signature rolls like the Milky Way Roll (fried fish, tempura flake, avocado and cucumber topped with fried fish, masago, spicy mayo and eel sauce). And, they have some cool desserts like chilled lychee and green tea ice cream.

4. Duo

japanese

Photo Courtesy of facebook.com

Duo has so many terrific Japanese dishes: hibachi, teriyaki, tempura, bento boxes, and of course sushi! Their Out of Control roll lives up to its name: yellowtail, tuna, Scottish salmon, avocado and asparagus, topped with seared yellowtail, Scottish salmon and tuna, with a spicy mayo sauce. You also have the option, when ordering online, to substitute brown rice and soy paper.