Guy Fieri has tried all of the hottest spots. If you're a fan of Diner's, Drive-Ins, and Dives, you probably wish you had the chance to try all the places that were worthy of making his list. San Diego natives (and visitors), now's your chance! These nine San Diego restaurants and eateries were great enough to make it on Triple D.

1. Hodad's

If you love burgers, you'll love Hodad's. There are locations in Downtown SD and Ocean Beach as well as stands at Petco Park for anyone watching a Padres game. 

2. Blue Water Seafood Market & Grill

Not only can you order a dish prepared with fresh seafood, you can even buy your own raw fish to take home and whip up something of your own.

3. Crazee Burger

If you're the adventurous type, this is definitely the spot for you. Try a gator or camel burger while munching on a side of Crazee fries. 

4. Crest Cafe

Located in Hillcrest, Crest Cafe serves up comforting foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

5. El Indio Mexican Restaurant and Catering

A classic Mexican joint with a very extensive menu. Their most popular menu item is the Taquito, offered with beef, chicken or potatoes.

6. Hob Nob Hill

Hob Nob Hill, known for their breakfast, has been serving up American eats since 1944. Don't forget to check out their selection of fresh bakery items while you're there.

7. OB Noodle House

Your visit here will be un-pho-gettable. If pho's not your thing, take a stab at one of their Asian fusion dishes.

8. Pizzeria Luigi

Pizzeria Luigi is serving up New York-style pizza in sunny San Diego. Go in and grab a slice or two from one of their three locations scattered about SD. 

9. Studio Diner

You'll feel like you've gone back in time in this classic movie-themed diner-style restaurant when you walk into Studio Diner. Their menu consists of American classics and even an "East Coast Specials Menu."

So if you find yourself vacationing in SD (or if you already live here) and can't decide what to eat, take some advice from Guy Fieri himself and try out one of these San Diego restaurants.