Whether you are in a dorm, an apartment, or even a fraternity or sorority house, cooking for yourself isn't always easy. There is always a craving to go out and eat but you know that your wallet doesn't agree with you most of the time. Although you might be tight on money, there are places that want to help your poor college self out, as long as you have your student ID! Here are five restaurants around UCF that offer student discounts. 

1. BurgerFi

Every once in a while, students are in the need for a good burger and fries. BurgerFi offers a 15% discount to students everyday of the week. However, if you're looking for something other than a 15% off discount, you can get a single cheeseburger, fries, and a drink for $8.97.

2. Spoleto

If you happen to be craving pasta, Spoleto is famous for their pasta dishes. Each day of the week Spoleto offers students a meal for $7.00. This meal includes one choice of pasta, three ingredients, a piece of ciabatta bread, and a drink.

3. California Pizza Kitchen 

If you are looking for a dozens of menu options from pizza all the way to mac and cheese, stop by California Pizza Kitchen during the week. Every week on Tuesday, California Pizza Kitchen offers a student discount of 20% of your meal ! A student discount can be applied to all of their food and non-alcoholic beverages. 

4. Little Greek

If you're looking for a quick bite to eat or you need to sit dow after a long day of class, head over to Little Greek. Little Greek has a large range menu of Greek food and everything is made on the spot. You can go to here for lunch or dinner any day of the week, and take advantage of a student discount of 10% off of your meal. 

5. Buffalo Wild Wings

The name of the restaurant might fool you, but Buffalo Wild Wings has much more than just wings. You can try their "Screaming' Nacho Burger" or something as simple as a garden salad. Buffalo Wild Wings offers a student discount of 10% off your meal for everyday of the week! The 10% discount does not apply to alcohol or meals that already have a discount going for them already. 

No matter what you are in the mood for, there is a restaurant on this list for you. Other than California Pizza Kitchen, you can stop by any day of the week for lunch or dinner and enjoy a generous student discount.