Prismatic has a no-frills approach to creating a great cup of coffee. Perfecting every step of the coffee making process is quickly putting them on top in the coffee lovers eye. Here are three reasons why Prismatic coffee should be on your list of places to try this spring. Caution, you may just find yourself there on the daily.

1. The Vibe

Prismatic Coffee

Photo by Candy Moore

As you walk into Prismatic, the crisp white walls, contrasting black accent pieces, and stunning wooden tables draw you in. The minimalist design of the space provides a calm environment to meet with friends or work on that never ending homework pile. Not to mention the friendly expertly trained staff behind the counter.

2. The Roast

Prismatic Coffee

Photo Courtesy of Prismatic Coffee on Facebook.com

If you come in at the right time, you may just see the coffee roasting in action. The process is done in the middle of the shop, providing amazing smells and great views of the roasting beans. The menu is intentionally small in order to stay true to their vision of simple, expertly crafted coffee. Personally, I would recommend the Primary blend pour over. The pour over is so smooth that overloading the cup with cream and sugar will be far from your mind.

3. Local

Prismatic Coffee

Photo by Candy Moore

In addition to great coffee, Prismatic is committed to supporting fellow local businesses. They intentionally source the products they use, such as the handmade cups by Hanselmann Pottery, and milk and cream provided by Rasban, a south valley dairy. Supporting local businesses has never been so delicious.

If you enjoy a good cup of coffee with quality service, definitely check out Prismatic Coffee.