With midterms rapidly approaching, the allure of a constant supply of food is getting stronger and stronger. But with that said, the energy we usually have to either make dinner or even walk half a mile to Chipotle has seemed to vanish. So, below are my top suggestions for the crème de la crème of delivery foods that will complete any all nighters you might be pulling in the coming weeks.

Axis

When that sweet tooth craving kicks in, the only thing that will appease it are the Oreo milkshakes from Axis. Given that Axis is a hike for most of us who don’t live in Kings Court and that it just smells like grease, actually walking there is usually not worth it. Instead, the best way to enjoy this creamy shake, filled with actual pieces of Oreos, is in the comfort of your own home. Fair warning: Axis only delivers on orders of $8 or more, so get two milkshakes while you’re at it. You won’t regret it.

Photo by Teodora Maftei

Address: 20 S 36th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104

Phone Number: (215) 382-2199

Dim Sum Garden

If you haven’t gone to Chinatown yet to scarf down these scrumptious dumplings, go. Like now. But wait, making the trek downtown takes away from your precious study time, right? Thank god they deliver! My favorites are the fried pork and chives dumplings and their scallion pancakes are to die for. Even better, they have bubble tea! So, get your dim sum and bubble tea fix all at one stop. Can life get any better?

Photo by Teodora Maftei

Address: 1020 Race St, Philadelphia, PA 19107

Phone Number: (215) 873-0258

Photo by Teodora Maftei

Kermit’s

So, one of my favorite pizza places in the city lies on Washington Avenue. With infamous pies like “The Kerminator,” topped with caramelized onions, gruyere, and apple-smoked ham, this place is a must-try. On top of that, if you follow any food-oriented Instagram based in the tri-state area, you’ll have seen the delectable Funfetti Cakes filled with honey vanilla ice cream. If you haven’t seen them yet, go look them up! Even better, Kermit’s does bike deliveries and is only a phone call away.

Photo by Teodora Maftei

Address: 2204 Washington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19146

Phone Number: (267) 639-4267

Photo by Teodora Maftei