Being a college student means stressing out over finals, listening to your friends' raging party stories and staying up really really late. Whether we're studying or just having fun, we all get hungry in those late hours of the night, wishing there were some restaurants open when the trusty dining hall is closed and locked up.

Sometimes we want healthy snacks late at night, and other times we want to satisfy our craving in the unhealthiest way possible. Have no fear Anteaters, because here is a list of some late night food options near UCI.

Seaside Bakery

If you're a student here at UCI, you've probably had some late night trips to Newport Beach with a big group of friends to catch some waves. Next to the pier is Seaside Bakery, a bakery that is open 24 hours to satisfy your sweet tooth and donut cravings. Grab a Thai Green Tea with your donuts, a popular drink that combines two of your favorite teas in one.

BCD Tofu House

A 24-hour Korean restaurant in Irvine, BCD Tofu House serves a wide variety of Korean dishes like soft tofu soup and Korean BBQ. Your soup arrives bubbling hot in a stone pot with several Korean side dishes, including Kimchi. A classic UCI favorite, BCD Tofu House is great for those cold, late nights where all you want is a hearty hot bowl of soup.

Hen House Grill

corn, chicken
Jaimie Heng

Open until 2 o'clock in the morning, Hen House Grill is a Persian restaurant that is less than 10 minutes away from UCI. They offer several different types of mouthwatering Middle Eastern cuisines, and their portions are huge, so you can definitely have leftovers for tomorrow's lunch.

#SpoonTip: Bring your UCI student ID for a 10 percent off discount.

Bánh Mì Chè Cali

baguette, meat, vegetable, sandwich, lettuce, bread
Angelene Manalo

A Vietnamese sandwich joint in Westminster, Bánh Mì Chè Cali caters to your cravings 24 hours a day. With a great food selection and even better prices, they know the way to a college student's heart. BOGO milk tea and buy two sandwiches get one free? Sign us up!

Izakaya Honda-Ya

With two locations in Tustin and Costa Mesa, Izakaya Honda-Ya is a sushi bar that is open until 1 a.m. They have an extensive range of food from sushi to ramen bowls to a great variety of grilled meat.

Luc Dinh Ky Restaurant Tap 2

rice, ramen, egg, shrimp
Darin Lum

Luc Dinh Ky is yet another Vietnamese restaurant in Westminster that is open until 2 in the morning. Their initial goal was to provide yummy but healthy food, so they often use products that are natural and healthy. 

Taqueria Ayutla Oaxaca

Adnan Amin

Taqueria Ayutla Oaxaca is a neat little taco truck parked in Santa Ana every day, except Mondays. Serving from 8 p.m to 3 a.m., there's no question as to why their line is always so long. Their high-demand tacos are only $1 and are sure to satisfy your taco craving. Complete with a Horchata, you can get a full meal for $5. Taco Tuesday's or tacos every day?

Often we hear how late-night snacking is really bad for you, but it really is not that bad if you do so accordingly.

So, when Pippins or the Anteatery is closed in those late hours of the night, when all you want is a bite to eat, grab a group of friends and head over to these places. They're not too far from UCI and will satisfy any cravings that you have.

Not a student at UCI? There are several other spots in Orange County that are open 24 hours that can feed you all the same.