Tipsy Scoop has done it again, and this time, Brooklyn's Lantern Hall got lucky. The main specialty that Tipsy Scoop is known for is their alcoholic ice cream. What they've done is paired up with Lantern Hall and have produced an $8 flight of beer ice cream - and it's seriously delicious. 

Beer ice cream is really a thing?

Beer ice cream really is a thing, and it's probably more necessary than we think it is. The flight comes with four different flavors. The four flavors range from "She's a Manic! which is sorbet flavored, Mosaic Creamiscle, which is amazingly creamiscle flavored, Salty Pretzels On Fleek, which is basically chocolatey salted pretzel, and a more plain flavor with peanuts, pretzels, and nuts on top of it, which is named Happy Hour. 

What makes these flavors special is that they're lighter than Tipsy Scoop's regular flavors, which isn't a bad thing, but it's definitely something that's worth pointing out.  

If you're a little skeptical about how beer and ice cream go together, keep one thing in mind - what Tipsy Scoop has done for Lantern Hall is unique like what most food trends are. Think about it - ice cream has dairy in it, and dairy is healthy.

Also, because this boozy pair is mostly ice cream, you have nothing to lose. By the end of the day, ice cream will always be ice cream and will never let you down. 

I know it might sound like a weird combination, but the best thing to do is to take the L to Morgan Ave in Williamsburg, Brooklyn to try out Tipsy Scoop's new flight out. Besides, if you think about it, it's a cleverly convenient combination.

When you're sad, pissed, or just in a poop mood, you usually gravitate to booze and ice cream to cheer you up. Booze and ice cream is basically what makes up this flight and wants you to feel better about everything - also, it wants you to just try it out, so give it some love.. please.