It should not come as a surprise that the City Of Angels is anything but ordinary, including their bar food. From yoga on the beach to the glamour of Hollywood, everything in LA is over the top, and being under 21 won't hold you back from all of the hype. So before you reach the long-awaited birthday and spend way to much money on booze, here are three of my favorite restaurants that offer a ton of alcohol, yet incredibly delicious, top notch bar food. 

1. Public School 310 - Culver City

Public School holds seven different locations and counting, but Public School 310 lies in the heart of Culver City. From Chorizo Mac n Cheese to Edamame Hummus, every dish is packed with extreme flavor. While you can enjoy greasy bar classics like a burger and fries, expect a twist with dishes like their BBQ Bison Burger or The Hot Mess, which is a decadent turkey version of a french dip that oozes with cheddar and is topped with caramelized onions and pickled jalapeños.

The beers on tap and the cocktails offered during happy hour, aka Recess, are not the only things that will make you feel special. With Roasted Poblano with Quinoa to Pan-Seared Salmon with Harissa Vinaigrette, you might just forget that you aren't yet old enough to order a brew.

2. Brewco - Manhattan Beach

Brewco in Manhattan Beach not only shines with its 48 draught beer list, but with its flavorful and filing selections. Pictured above is their mouth-watering Red Wine Skirt Steak with Mushroom Wine Sauce with house-made Onion Rings, over Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Sautéed Spinach

The menu is loaded with bar classic like burgers, sandwiches and tacos, but includes a 'House Favorites' section that sets the cuisine apart from the rest with elevated and elegant offerings. Enjoy Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs or Pomegranate-Glazed Salmon and wash it all down with some water, or maybe even a soda, and you won't feel like you're missing out. So next time you find yourself strolling along Manhattan Beach Blvd., be sure to stop in to Brewco for some bar classics turned incredibly large and lavish.

3. The Stocking Frame - DTLA

The Stocking Frame in Downtown Los Angeles is what I like to call a hidden gem. With an impressive full bar, the menu delivers just as much, if not more. Pictured above is their take on the classic Crab Cakes, but it is evident that when it comes to elegance and presentation, The Stocking Frame does not mess around. The same goes for flavor as the entire menu will make your mouth water with the inventive Avocado Tacos (fried pieces of beloved avo dressed to the nines in warm corn tortillas) and even Octopus and Pork Belly Bucatini

I must give a shoutout to The Stocking Frame for hands down the best burger I have ever eaten. I know, that's a bold statement, but I will stand by this bar classic that is so simple, yet done to absolute perfection. With all the traditional toppings like cheddar cheese and lettuce, I am still wondering how such beauty can come from a straight-up burger. Maybe it's the house-made pickles that do the trick?

#SpoonTip: Their menu is always changing, so go often to experience all the magic. 

So next time you find yourself being the designated driver by default being the youngest of your group of friends, no need to fret. Just jump in the car and head to any of these locations. You won't think twice about a cold beer or fruity cocktail because you will feel completely satisfied as you sink your teeth into some of the best bar food that Los Angeles has to offer. And remember, you're saving your money by only ordering food... for now.