I’ve spent a handful of summer days at Kauffman Stadium over the years, cheering on the Royals when people said there wasn’t much to cheer about. Last year the boys in blue won the World Series and now you can’t go anywhere in Kansas without seeing Royals merch. It’s funny how things change.

Not only do the Royals have a championship to brag about, they also have a beautiful stadium with fountains, impressive lawn maintenance, the monumental jumbo screen, and mouth-watering food. The next time you visit The K, make sure to indulge in one (or more) of these awe-inspiring concoctions.

Cheesy Corn Brisket-Acho

Kauffman Stadium

Photo courtesy of kctv5.com

The ultimate BBQ nachos: crispy tortilla chips smothered in brisket, BBQ sauce, cheesy corn, baked beans and cole slaw. Be sure to order it in a souvenir Royals helmet to get the whole experience.

Pulled Pork Mac & Jack Sausage

Kauffman Stadium

Photo courtesy of si.com

A bun filled with a pepper jack sausage and piled high with pulled pork, BBQ sauce, spiral mac and cheese, bacon bits and chives.

Royal Bacon Blue Fries

Kauffman Stadium

Photo courtesy of kansascity.com

A heap of classic French fries topped with blue cheese sauce and crumbles, crispy bacon bits, and chives.

The Craft Stack

Kauffman Stadium

Photo courtesy of @thekfoods on Instagram

A specialty burger with a fried egg and bacon. You can’t go wrong with anything from Craft and Draft.

BBQ Pork Fries

Kauffman Stadium

Photo courtesy of loveitsomuch.com

My personal go-to. This beauty is made up of classic french fries, pulled pork, loads of BBQ sauce, and pickle chips.

Custom Crust Pizza

Kauffman Stadium

Start with a fire-stoned crust, then pick out your favorite sauces, cheeses and toppings for a personalized pizza ready in minutes. There are special offers for the different series being played throughout the season that include the Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese and the Irish Pie. You can never go wrong with a classic pepperoni pizza, though.

Belfonte Ice Cream

Kauffman Stadium

Photo courtesy of cbssports.com

Enjoy classic flavors like vanilla, chocolate, cookie dough, chocolate chip mint and more from Kansas City’s first locally-owned ice cream shop. Definitely get your scoops in a cone.

Topsy Cherry Limeade

Kauffman Stadium

Photo courtesy of kansascity.com

The perfect mix of cherry and lime to quench your thirst while watching a championship in progress.

Now that you know what The K’s concessions have to offer, go buy tickets, wear blue, and get your grub on.