Food trends come and go, but ice cream trends tend to stick around for quite some time. First, we had ice cream cookie sandwiches, then we had donut ice cream cones, but now we have something even better: ice cream tacos. That’s right, Booyah Inc. is serving up the biggest, baddest ice cream tacos you’ve ever seen in the heart of Toronto.

Tacos

Photo courtesy of @booyahinc on Instagram

Booyah just opened up last year and they’ve already made a name for themselves as one of the front-runners in the Toronto dessert scene. As if serving up Kawartha Dairy ice cream and home-made cookies wasn’t enough, Booyah came out with a sweet surprise this season for their loyal customers. Employees are whipping up freshly made taco shells in store and filling them with loads of ice cream and toppings. They mix the batter, fill the waffle press, shape the shells, and finish them off with a chocolate dip and sprinkles for the most Insta-worthy tacos.

Tacos

This bad boy is definitely big enough to share, but we don’t blame you if you want it all to yourself. If you’d prefer your tacos savoury, Booyah has also come out with the perfect mix between a warm baked dessert and refreshing ice cream, and it’s called the sweet pocket.

Freshly baked buns come into the store daily and Booyah fills ’em with the spread of your choice (but Nutella is the obvious choice) and whichever ice cream flavour your belly desires. Then they put it in a machine that heats up the outside while keeping the ice cream cold. It’s messy as hell but 100% worth it.

Tacos

Booyah is open seasonally so don’t miss out on their best seasons yet. You’re Instagram feed and more importantly your taste buds will thank you for the visit.