If you're an avid ice cream lover like myself, then the Museum of Ice Cream in Downtown Los Angeles will make you extremely happy. Thanks to Maryellis Bunn and Manish Vora, co-founders of the museum, we can all appreciate ice cream in a new found way. As you might have already seen on Instagram, the museum features ten different ice cream inspired rooms, including the pool of sprinkles. Tickets range from $18 for children (3-12) and seniors 60+ to $29 per person. Sadly, tickets are sold out in Los Angeles, but follow their Instagram for updated pop-ups! 

1. I walked into the first room and was immediately overwhelmed and happy due to the bright pink walls, and the functioning pink telephones hanging on the walls. 

cake, tea, beer, coffee
Sheridan Rhee

2. There is also a room dedicated to Los Angeles itself. There they have an ice cream walk of fame, and your first taste of ice cream on your journey.

alcohol, coffee, chocolate
Sheridan Rhee
wine, beer, tea
Sheridan Rhee
tea, water
Sheridan Rhee
cake, tea
Sheridan Rhee

3. The next room is a banana split room decorated with scratch and sniff banana scented walls, a banana swing set, and a whole room with pink and yellow bananas hanging from the ceiling. 

meat, bird
Sheridan Rhee

4. Then there is a mint room with ice cream cone walls, a sample of soft mint mochi ice cream, and a fresh mint garden grown in chocolate infused soil. 

pasture, vegetable
Sheridan Rhee

5. Next there is a sherbet inspired room adorned with pink tinted mirrors that are perfect for your selfies! 

6. I then walked into the popsicle room decorated with life sized melted popsicles. 

cake
Sheridan Rhee

7. The next room is a gummy bear room where you are handed a generous handful of gummy bears while being quizzed with gummy bear trivia. Beary cute life sized gummy bears are placed around the room for the perfect pictures. 

cake
Sheridan Rhee

8.  Next is the charcoal room. You are greeted with yet another sample of "ice cream," which includes black charcoal cookie dough on a bite sized ice cream cone. On the opposing side of the room melted ice cream cones are displayed on the wall as delicious looking art work. 

coffee
Sheridan Rhee

9. Following is the infamous sprinkle pool room. A once in a lifetime chance to jump straight into a million sprinkles (Note: they are not real sprinkles, they are artificially made). There is a two minute time limit to take all the Instagrams and Boomerangs you can while swimming knee deep in sprinkles. 

10. Lastly is the merchandise shop. Pink pancake ice cream sandwiches with maple infused ice cream are served as the last treat of the ice cream journey. The room features an ice cream sandwich swing and a light up sign to add to your endless amount of ice cream inspired pictures. 

coffee
Sheridan Rhee
date, spam, pizza, coffee
Sheridan Rhee