The Gilmore Girls have always known how to eat and Stars Hollows was the perfect little niche of great food. With less than a week left until the revival, what better way to spend your days than embodying Lorelai and Rory Gilmore, eating three meals a day at your new favorite diner, ordering takeout for twenty to split between two people, and drinking as much coffee as your heart allows.

If you're looking for Luke's Diner: 

Headlines Diner and Press Club, an old classic style diner,  serves all day breakfast, burgers, sandwiches, and of course, coffee. It looks like Luke's, it feels like Luke's, it's nestled on a street corner just like Luke's, and theres even some seating at the counter so you can feel even more like Lorelai Gilmore as you chat with the staff and beg for your caffeine fix.

And, just like at Stars Hollows favorite diner, you can order over the phone or online and have it delivered right to you (hopefully by a delivery boy as cute as Jess). 

Location: 10922 Kinross Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024

Hours: Mon-Fri 6am-10pm, Sat-Sun: 7am-10pm

If you're craving Al's Pancake House Chinese Takeout:

Lorelai and Rory would appreciate Jin Jiang Restaurant's sizable portions and free delivery (as long as you live within three miles and UCLA makes the cut!) just as much as they did Al's Pancake House. As the Gilmore Girls know, you can never go wrong with the combination of takeout and television. So start binging the show, and dig into those noodles delivered right to your door. 

Location: 11057 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025

Hours: Sun-Sat: 11am-9:30pm

If you've ever wanted to go to Weston Bakery:

If you're anything like me, you fell in love with Weston Bakery and Fran Weston back in Season 3, when Fran baked a cake with two types of frosting for Lorelai's birthday. Elysee Bakery definitely lives up to the legacy of Fran Weston, with so many types of cakes and so many types of frosting you might have to ask to double up on them too.

They also make incredible crepes and their coffee is not bad at all, making it the perfect location for a mother-daughter lunch or to read that new book with a slice of carrot cake this afternoon. And, ironically, just like in the magical town of Stars Hollows, Elysee is right across the street from Headlines Diner, aka Westwood's Luke's. 

Location: 1099 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024

Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30am-11pm, Sat-Sun: 7am-12am

If you want to grab a slice like the ones at Antonioli's Restaurant:

Lamonica's NY Pizza may not have made the states largest pizza, but its okay because technically neither did Antonioli's. But they are similar in the large, cheesy, inexpensive New York style slices they serve and how well these pizzas pair with a night in watching movies with your best friend.

Like in the magical world of Gilmore Girls, there is no place for diets or counting calories here. So ignore the guilt, call for some late night delivery, and enjoy that meat or veggie stuffed pizza. And yes, that is an actual option on the menu.

Location: 1066 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA

Hours: Mon-Wed: 10:30am-12am, Thurs-Fri: 10:30am-1am,           Sat 11am-1am, Sun 11:30am-12a

If you need to grab some groceries and can't make it to Dosie's Market:

Whole Foods is an LA favorite already; they treat their employees well, their food is great and generally healthy, and the in store cafe is a perk in itself. If you're looking for some snacks to keep yourself from getting too hangry in between trips to your favorite diner, Whole Foods is a good place to find some healthier, more interesting options (here's 11 underrated items you should try!).

While you won't get to annoy Taylor, or kiss Dean in the aisles, Whole Foods is on the same street and on the way back to campus and the hill from the diner and bakery mentioned in this article, so you can make your next grocery trip a Gilmore Girls day.

Location: 1050 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024

Hours: Sun-Sat: 7am-10pm

And finally, for the days you need your coffee in every and any form: 

Espresso Profeta has coffee coffee coffee! Whether you want one cup or three, this cute little cafe has beautiful lattes and flavors for you to try. They also have free wifi, a beautiful outdoor patio, and a variety of pastries, making it a spot to not only grab a cup on your way to school, but a nice place to stay and study, read, or catch up with a friend.

If Lorelai Gilmore found this place, I don't think she would ever leave again.

Location: 1129 Glendon Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024

Hours: Sat-Sun: 7am-7pm

If you weren't able to get tickets or if you can't make it to the Stars Hollows festival at UCLA this weekend, you still have a chance to visit "Stars Hollows" and relive the Gilmore Girls magic for yourself before it comes back to Netflix. Get some coffee at Headlines, get your groceries at Whole Foods, eat some cake at Elysees, order takeout from Jin Jiangs, and of course, end the day with even more coffee from Espresso Profeta. Being a Gilmore Girl in Westwood just became that much easier.