Corner Bakery Cafe

Photo courtesy of @cornerbakery via Instagram

LA Students: Fall is approaching and soon it will be time to go back to school. That means days spent inside studying instead of hitting the beach. To ease the study blues, here is a tip to get a cheap and refreshing drink while you study at the Corner Bakery Cafe. Corner Bakery Cafe is one of my favorite places to study. The atmosphere is quiet and inspiring. You don’t feel stressed like you do at school, and you don’t have sounds bothering you like you do at home. Plus, you can get a refreshing drink for less than a dollar and the food is pretty healthy too.

Happiness Is In The Air With A 0.99¢ Cold Bev

Corner Bakery Cafe

Photo by Ona Isart

I know what you’re thinking, these days you can’t get a drink at a cafe in LA for less then three dollars. In fact, most of the drinks at Corner Bakery Cafe cost at least $3.99. That doesn’t sound super expensive, but if you buy one everyday for a month it will add up to $120 bucks. I have discovered for only one dollar, you can get a cold chocolate milk from the kids menu at Corner Bakery Cafe. They only serve hot chocolate so if you want a cold chocolate you have to order it from the kids menu. Ask for a chocolate milk from the kid menu and for $1 you’ll get a chilly drink, same size as any other drink.

#SpoonTip you can even ask for soy milk for no extra charge. 

The Proof: 0.99¢ Receipt From Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe

Photo by Ona Isart

This cold chocolate milk trick has worked wonders for me this summer, but it can work all year long. As we know, it is always summer in California so remember this secret item for the next time you pass Corner Bakery Cafe. If you are not a big fan of chocolate, you can still buy a regular coffee or ice tea for $2.50 which is still some bang for your buck.