Last Friday was a bittersweet day for us all when Food Truck Friday came to an end. As we remember all the good times we’ve had, we must look to the future. Although the food truck specialties might not be served on wheels anymore, you can still visit the restaurants’ brick and mortar stores throughout the darkest days of food-truck-less winter. So let the good times roll (get it?)  and check out the places below.

Guerilla Street Food

STL Food Truck Friday

Photo by Matthew Wenger

Type of Food: Filipino fusion

Why you should go: In 2012 Guerilla Street Food was named “Best Food Truck in St. Louis” so it only makes sense that they opened up a storefront this summer. Their massive burritos are guaranteed to be larger than your head and make your stomach happy. Try the 800 pound Guerilla burrito, a combination of chicken and pork that promises to fill you up.

Location: 3559 Arsenal St, St Louis, MO.

Revel Kitchen

STL Food Truck Friday

Photo by Matthew Wenger

Type of Food: Healthy

Why you should go: Previously known as Athlete Eats, this health focused restaurant serves small plates and drinks that will make you feel ~healthy~ and actually full. In addition to going to the restaurant or food truck, they’ll send you prepared meals, and you can even order online. Thank you Revel Kitchen for not making us feel guilty from all your delicious food.

Location: 2837 Cherokee Street St. Louis, MO.

Cha Cha Chow

Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 10.54.10 PM

Type of Food: Latin Fusion

Why you should go: Well, technically you can’t go to their brick and mortar store until it opens on November 15th, but when it does you should be first in line to get a lobster taco.  For now we will all have to patiently wait for those glorious, yummy doors to open. We miss you already Cha Cha Chow.

Location: 4916 Shaw Ave, St Louis, MO.

The Sweet Divine

STL Food Truck Friday

Photo by Matthew Wenger

Type of Food: Desserts

Why you should go: The Sweet Divine was on Cupcake Wars in 2012 is that not enough for you? If not, The Sweet Divine rotates over 50 kinds of cupcakes on their menu each day. With 50 different types of cupcakes there is bound to be something there you will like. Their most popular cupcakes are the salted caramel cupcake and the cookie dough cupcake.

Location: 1801 S 9th St, St. Louis, MO.

Sarah’s Cake Shop

STL Food Truck Friday

Photo by Matthew Wenger

Type of Food: The best desserts. Ever.

Why you should go: It was voted one of the top 5 places to get cupcakes in St. Louis, so please find a valid reason to not to go. We got their two most popular items, the snack cake and the s’mores brownie, and after devouring them in 0.3 seconds we understand why. The truck only has a small selection of their heavenly baked goods so go to the store to check out the rest. 

Location: 10 Clarkson Wilson Center, Chesterfield, MO.

Rise Coffee House

STL Food Truck Friday

Photo by Matthew Wenger

Type of Food: Coffee and such

Why you should go: Rise Coffee offers seasonal coffee that puts the PSL to shame. Currently their Fall Spice Latte makes you feel like you’re being hugged by the nicest, cutest, most caffeinated boy you’ve ever met in the middle of a pumpkin patch. Yes, it’s that good.

Location: 4180 Manchester Ave, St Louis, MO.

Other food trucks with stores:
Steak Louie
Zia’s
Mission Taco
Pi Oh My
Seoul Taco