This finals season, I come bearing a suggestion: instead of the usual 3 a.m. vending machine food or Dominos Pizza, why not try some Indian food takeout? Here is a list of five Indian restaurants in Boston you should order from to keep yourself sane when you’re drowning in your textbooks.

1. Punjab Palace

Indian

Photo Courtesy of @doryish on Instagram

Located in Allston, this place has lunch and dinner specials. With prices that won’t make you more broke than a college kid needs to be, it’s a favorite with students around the area.

2. India Quality

Indian

Photo Courtesy of @doryish on Instagram

I might be biased because I live right across from it, but India Quality is the epitome of a convenient takeout restaurant. It shares the same owner as Punjab Palace, and the menus are pretty similar. Whether you are on one side of Boston or the other, inexpensive Indian food awaits you.

3. Boston Indian Kitchen

Indian

Photo courtesy of @bostonindiankitchen on Instagram

I grew up on Indian food, but I would have never thought it possible for there to be a version of Indian fast food, until now. Boston Indian Kitchen is the quick fix of Indian food that you never knew could taste so good.

4. Dosa Factory

Indian

Photo Courtesy of @dosafactory on Instagram

Dosas are a South Indian dish made out of fermented rice batter and black lentils. It can be stuffed with almost literally anything; an Indian crepe if you will. This restaurant brings me pretty close to family vacations in India, and it is a nice change from the traditional Indian food that I highly recommend. Be sure to try their street food!

5. Kashmir Indian Cuisine

Indian

Photo Courtesy of @j0,huang on Instagram

This restaurant is not only my favorite one on this list, but one of my favorite restaurants in Boston. Every kind of Indian food I might be craving, Kashmir has it. A special must try is their cold glass of lassi, an Indian yogurt-based drink. While this place might be more expensive than the others, it is a perfect treat for the last day of finals.