The reopening of the newly renovated Erb Memorial Union has everyone speechless about its slick new features, but we can’t forget about the new food options opening shop in the EMU that will make it the “it” place to be on campus. Aside from the Chipotle, Joe’s Burgers, Starbucks, Subway, and Panda Express that’s already opened in the EMU, here’s a list of the additional food vendors that will change the lives of college students every foodie need and will make all of our stomachs pleased.

Falling Sky Brewery, Pizzeria & Public House

EMU

Photo courtesy of fallingskybrewery.com

The pub will be on the bottom level of the EMU and the only place on campus that will serve alcohol and bar food to go with it. With its official opening in June, the Pizzeria & Public House is definitely going to be the go-to spot to kick it with friends or enjoy a cold beer. In addition, Falling Sky Brewery is also going to be serving up pizza, hence, the name Pizzeria & Public House that will deliver across campus. Delivery anyone?

Red Wagon Creamery

EMU

Photo courtesy of @lovefoodnotwaste on Instagram

The local ice cream joint is setting up shop on the bottom floor of the EMU near the grand staircase. Now you can always get your salted caramel ice cream fix without ever leaving campus. #hyped

Townshend’s Tea

EMU

Photo courtesy of @townshendstea on Instagram

Townshend’s will be located next to Red Wagon Creamery, where you can easily get an ice cream to keep you cool and a nice refreshing hot cup of tea to warm you up and to keep you awake for all those late night study sessions.

Fresh Marketcafé

EMU

Photo courtesy of Briana Jones

Yes, that Fresh Marketcafé from Global Scholars Hall is going to be in the EMU too. So for the times you want something easy like fruit, bars, packaged salads and drinks look no further than the Fresh Marketcafé. Although it’s not GSH, you can still get the foods and drinks you love from GSH’s Fresh Marketcafé.

Sweet or salty, hot or cold, the new EMU’s food game is about to be off the chains and satisfy all your food cravings. Now I’m never going to leave the EMU hungry. Happy eating.