Terra Cafe is a small friendly place located in downtown Easton. It’s awesome for a late breakfast, brunch, or lunch on the weekends after a long week of work. It has an inviting atmosphere with fresh food, baked goods, bagels, real fruit and super smoothies, and wraps. The coffee is Fair Trade and locally roasted.

Terra’s workers are kind and welcoming, they normally greet you when you walk in and are happy to take your order. So, stop by for a taste of delicious food, a refreshing smoothie, and great company. Enjoy a nice twist on American and Latin American foods. They even do delivery, take-out, and catering.

Smoothies

Terra Cafe

Photo by Jillian Skowronski

Now these smoothies are worth the walk downtown or down the hill. You can order anything in them, even if its not a combination already on the menu. My favorite is banana, blueberries, strawberries, and orange juice like I used to have at home. They are filled with fresh fruit and cold juice. You’re not just getting a few pieces of fruit and lots of ice, instead these smoothies are the real deal. The super smoothies can come with spirulina, hemp and flax seed.

It may be hard to decide with smoothie is for you from the various combinations on the menu. If you’re environmentally friendly, they also recycle the smoothie cups which is great. If you really don’t feel like walking down the hill, check out the smoothies at Mojo Hill.

Bagels

Terra Cafe

Photo by Jillian Skowronski

My personal favorite is the PBT on an everything bagel. It’s so good I keep going back for it. Can you imagine pesto, tomato, and bacon on a bagel? Terra puts lots of breakfast sandwiches on their fresh delicious bagels. You have to try it. If you can’t make it down there (and you better have a really good excuse because these sandwiches are awesome), then you can recreate this deliciousness yourself with some homemade pesto.

Lunch

Terra Cafe

Photo by Jillian Skowronski

Ever in the mood for a fresh sandwich wrap to accompany your smoothie? Well then Terra is the place for you. They have wraps, salads, and even vegetarian options. What more could you ask for? My personal favorite is the Club wrap. Again, with fresh cut ingredients.

Coffee

Terra Cafe

Photo by Gabby Phi

First of all, the coffee is Fair Trade, but it is also freshly brewed. So please, try out Terra Cafe and treat yourself to a nice latte or cappuccino, or just plain coffee. It really will warm your belly and make you smile. We recommend escaping the grind on the hill for an hour or two and doing your homework down here with a steaming cup of joe.

So next time you are down the hill shopping or browsing the Farmers’ Market, pop by Terra Cafe. You won’t be disappointed.