Earth Fare is a newly opened supermarket and specialty food shop located at Emory Point. If you haven’t been already, here are a few reasons why you need to go and check it out.
1. All of the products are free of added hormones, antibiotics, high fructose corn syrup and trans-fats
Earth Fare follows a strict food philosophy, so you don’t have to worry about reading nutrition labels.
2. Abundance of organic and seasonal fruits
For Emory students who aren’t satisfied with the occasional bananas and suspicious looking oranges at the DUC (myself included), Earth Fare offers a wide variety of fresh fruits. The locally grown Georgia peaches are a must-try.
3. Perfect place to stock up on healthy dorm snacks
4. One Word: Sushi Bar
Staples at the sushi bar include Tempura Shrimp and Spicy Crab Roll, Blazing California Roll and Tokyo Fantasy Roll. You can also create your own.
5. You can get a healthy balanced meal
The cooked section includes numerous healthy meal options including Lemon Salmon, Turkey Meatballs, Sesame Asian Kale and Cheese Quesadillas.
6. Everyday Earth Fare offers a special $6 meal deal
Who doesn’t love a good deal?
7. It’s only a five minute walk away from campus
Definitely worth the walk (or Uber ride). Go check it out.