Calling all dumpling fanatics, or just any broke college student who enjoys a good meal under $10: MayWay dumplings, recently added to Reynolda Village, might just be your new go-to spot.

Dumpling

Photo by May Sullivan

This tiny dumpling joint offers more than just your classic pork or chicken dumplings — they also have steamed buns, an array of noodles, and hot and sour soup (a twist on the classic and healthy miso soup). With six dumplings a tray at only $3.95, each dumpling is only 65 cents.

When you put it in that perspective I don’t blame you if you decide to get two orders of dumplings…and maybe some noodles on the side (admittedly I’ve done it multiple times).

But it doesn’t stop there folks. Even though MayWay is just a short walk from Wake Forest’s campus, for those days you just want to binge eat on some dumplings alone in your room (we’ve all been there) MayWay also delivers! The lovely people of MayWay will actually deliver your food right to your dorm, and the wait will be 20 minutes tops. Move over Dominoes.

Dumpling

Photo by May Sullivan

As an avid MayWay consumer I highly recommend getting an order of their pork or chicken dumplings (get them steamed for a healthier option). Try pairing the dumplings with an order of noodles, such as mala noodles, which come with an array of sauces, giving them a killer flavor. On a chilly day try their Hot and Sour soup, which is very similar to Miso soup but with an added sour kick. All this adds up to a satisfying meal for under $10!

Dumpling

Photo by May Sullivan

Now you can have your dumplings and eat them too.