I’ve always had a huge sweet tooth, and just one cupcake was never really enough to satisfy it. As I’ve grown older I’d like to think that I have a more sophisticated palate now, but honestly? I order the same thing at every single restaurant. However, when I discovered Nothing Bundt Cakes, I knew it was going to be my new go-to bakery. This bakery sells small, single-serve bundlets with a heaping of frosting no matter the size.

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Photo by Hannah Bettis

I got the lemon, the chocolate chocolate chip, and the cinnamon swirl bundlets to try. One of the best parts about cake, in my opinion, is the dense, moist texture. All three of these didn’t disappoint, with fresh flavors and rich, creamy frosting.

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Photo by Hannah Bettis

The chocolate chocolate chip on top (no, not a typo) is arguably the best flavor if you have a major sweet tooth and tendency towards chocolate. There’s small chocolate chunks scattered throughout each bite, along with decadent chocolate flavor in every bite.

The cinnamon roll bundlet, on the bottom left, is yellow cake swirled with cinnamon throughout. I think this one was the best complement to the frosting for sure.

The lemon bundlet on the bottom right, however, was by far my favorite. I’ve always been a fan of citrusy flavors and this one tastes just like a lemon square, just a little less tart.

Nothing Bundt Cakes

Photo by Hannah Bettis

If you’re a fan of frosting, these bundlets are definitely for you! There’s an indent specifically for the frosting in the cake, making it even easier to eat as much frosting as possible. Along with the single-serve bundlets, you can order 8 inch, 10 inch, or even tiered bundt cakes to stand out among the crowd.