There's no denying that Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. However, walking around the park all day and dealing with the long lines for rides might leave you feeling a little hangry.

At this point, you probably won't be in the mood to seek out the best looking meal, settling for the first soggy slice of pizza you see. Thankfully, Disneyland has amazing food options in every part of the park that will satisfy your cravings and go with your Instagram aesthetic. You just need to know where they are. 

Churros

These mouthwatering fried pastries are bound to make your Instagram followers jealous. If it's a cold day, dip your churro in Disneyland's world-famous hot chocolate for an even more delicious experience. 

Where you can find them: Pretty much anywhere in the park

Turkey Leg

Share with a friend or eat it all by yourself; this huge turkey leg is bound to satisfy your cravings either way. Make sure you don't give up the photo-op offered by this jumbo piece of meat. 

Where you can find them: Main Street, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland

Mickey Pretzel 

Celebrate National Pretzel Day early (or late, depending on when you're reading this) with this unique Mickey Pretzel. Make sure you capture a picture of this photogenic snack before you accidentally finish it in 30 seconds (like me). 

Where you can find them: Pretzel cart in Frontierland

Dole Whip or Pineapple Float

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to try this treat when I went to Disneyland in the pouring rain last week. However, I've heard nothing but amazing things. These sweet treats are perfectly refreshing for a hot summer day or even a chilly winter night. 

Where you can find them: Tiki Juice Bar in Adventureland

Mickey Beignets

Sold only in a section of a park that is dedicated to honoring New Orleans culture, these deep fried desserts were reminiscent of one of my favorite Disney movies, The Princess and the Frog.

It felt almost as if they were served to me by Princess Tiana herself. I didn't have to do much to make this rockstar dessert stand out on my feed. 

Where you can find them: Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans Square

Candy Apples 

wine
Gayathri Sridhar

An apple a day keeps the doctor away doesn't really apply here. Although these candy apples might have you plastered to a dentist's chair for the next six months, at least they haven't been poisoned by the evil queen in Snow White. Flex this delicious dessert for the 'Gram; trust me when I say that it'll be worth it. 

Where you can find them: Main Street Candy Store

Clam Chowder 

cream, cream cheese, cheese
Gayathri Sridhar

Perfect for a rainy day, or any day in general. This is a great options for pescatarians who might not be able find a lot of options for tasty food at Disneyland. Plus, who doesn't love a good bread bowl?

Where you can find them: Royal Street Veranda in New Orleans Square

Steak Gumbo

cheese
Gayathri Sridhar

Continuing with the bread bowls, this warm and mouthwatering stew will literally make you melt. Filled with vegetables, steak, and rice, you're pretty much getting all the food groups here. An added bonus is how pretty it looks in the bread bowl. 

Vegetarian Gumbo

honey, wheat, bread
Gayathri Sridhar

One last bread bowl! This is just the vegetarian version of the Steak Gumbo. Coming from someone who tasted both, I can guarantee that these taste almost identical (with the exception of the steak, of course). 

Matterhorn Macaroons

Not to be confused with the French cookie, these are equally delicious and equally cool-looking. I screamed more when I saw these at the store than when I was on the actual ride, which says a lot, considering I hate roller coasters. 

Where you can find them: Jolly Holiday Dessert Shop on Main Street

Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar

Ice cream is always a necessity, regardless of the season or time of day. Make sure you check out one of the many ice cream stands around the park. All of the options are equally photogenic; however, this ice cream bar's simplicity went great with my Instagram theme, making it a personal favorite. 

Where you can find them: Ice cream stands located throughout the park

Minnie/Mickey Marshmallow Wands

chocolate, cake
Gayathri Sridhar

You don't even need a campfire to be able to eat these cute little marshmallows. Enjoy them with your significant other, share with a friend, or if you're like me, stuff them both in your face at the same time. Regardless, these detailed works of art can turn your plain-Jane Instagram feed into a masterpiece.   

Frozen Chocolate Bananas

With their odd shape and sophisticated simplicity, these bananas will always be a must-have on my Instagram feed. This is also a "healthy" option...bananas are healthy, even when smothered in chocolate. Don't question me on that one; let's just pretend it's true. 

Minnie/Mickey Cake Pops

chocolate cake, chocolate, birthday cake, cake
Gayathri Sridhar

Who doesn't love a good cake pop? This dessert inspired by the iconic mouse couple will make your Instagram pop and will also allow you to have just a bite of your favorite cake without over-indulging. Perfect for those of us who are trying to avoid the Freshman 15.  

Mickey Holiday Sugar Cookies

chocolate, pastry, candy, sweet, strawberry, cake
Gayathri Sridhar

Add a little holiday spice to your feed with these festive, sugary treats. These sugar cookies are the perfect excuse to have a cheat day without going overboard. They may or may not be exclusive to the holidays, so try them while you can! 

Disneyland is arguably where people are the most happy. Not for long. Try these foods, and your tummy might just end up being the happiest place on Earth.