If you’re looking for a sweet treat and are close to Church Street, My Little Cupcake is the place to go. Their cupcakes are tiny enough that you don’t feel like you have to go to the gym and work it off afterwards. The walk up the College Street Hill is just enough.

cupcake

Photo by Frederick Morin

1. Maple Pumpkin

cupcake

Photo by Frederick Morin

“pumpkin cupcake with a maple butter cream frosting”

If you are looking for the perfect cupcake to make a fall day even better, you have to try this cupcake. The pumpkin and maple flavors mix perfectly together.  Even though my cupcake tasting buddy was a salted caramel fan, this cupcake was one of the best cupcakes I’ve ever had.

2. Salted Caramel

cupcake

Photo by Frederick Morin

“chocolate cupcakes vanilla buttercream, caramel drizzle and sprinkled with mediterranean sea salt.”

This is the cupcake for you to order if you want something sweet or salty, but can’t decide.  So it gives you both.  This cupcake plays with your taste buds and the buttercream frosting is something you will be craving days later.

3. Mixed Berry

cupcake

Photo by Frederick Morin

” Chocolate cake and local mixed berry frosting”

Even though some people don’t think that fruit should be in sweets, I completely disagree. I loved this cupcake, it had a great mix of fruit and chocolate, thus making it ridiculously delicious.

4. Red Velvet

cupcake

Photo by Frederick Morin

“red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting.”

This cupcake was the traditional red velvet cupcake.  The best part was, of course, the creamcheese frosting.  While I normally don’t enjoy cream cheese frosting this cupcake was the exception.  The size was perfect and made it extreamly enjoyable.

5. Grasshopper

cupcake

Photo by Frederick Morin

“Chocolate cupcake with a mint buttercream.”

If you like mint this cupcake will be your go to order at My Little Cupcake.  Personally, mint is not my favorite flavor, but this cupcake balanced the mint with chocolate so well that even I loved it.  And, I’m willing to bet that you will too.

6. Vanilla Squared

cupcake

Photo by Frederick Morin

“vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream.”

Vanilla times two, this is the perfect cupcake when you need some sweets, but don’t want it too overpowering.  My favorite part of this cupcake was the frosting, it was classic.  All in all a great cupcake choice.