Here’s a rundown of some of the best deals Penn’s campus has to offer. While there are well-known student favorites, others are hidden gems. From oysters and bar food all the way to gourmet snacks and hearty brunch options, here’s how to make the most of your daily meals (and don’t worry, we didn’t forget about alcohol either). Mark your calendars.

“Buck-a-Shuck” Mondays at Doc Magrogan’s

deals

Photo courtesy of @docphl on Instagram

Mondays are tough, but nothing that a huge platter of delicious oysters can’t cure. All day long and for a buck a piece, Doc’s offers oysters of all shapes and sizes for our greatest pleasure. The different varieties are sure to suit all oyster lovers, but if that’s not your thing, you can choose from a selection of small plates instead (did I hear pork belly slider?). Pair your meal with $4 wines – Mondays never tasted this good!

Taco Tuesdays at Distrito

deals

Photo courtesy of @distritophl on Instagram

Toto, we’re not in Philly anymore! Every Tuesday from 5-7 pm, Distrito sends you right to Mexico with their $2 tacos and $5 guac and salsa with tortilla chips. Choose between Pollo, Carnitas or Hongos – or don’t and just order them all – and pair that with $3 Coronas that will throw you right back to Spring Break.

Half-Priced Burgers at Copa Wednesdays

deals

Photo courtesy of @shutheforkup on Instagram

If you ask us, it doesn’t get much better than Copa Wednesdays. This Mexican Pennstitution – famous for margaritas and Spanish fries – happens to serve its delicious burgers half-priced from 11:30 am-5 pm. You even get to pick your toppings from classic caramelized onions and cheese all the way to guac and chorizo. Pro tip: if you stay after that, you can also snag Copa’s daily happy hour specials which include $3 beers and well cocktails. 

Pint Night Thursdays at Harvest

deals

Photo courtesy of @harvest_gm on Instagram

From 8-12pm, enjoy $3 pints of long island iced teas or select craft beer. Enough said. Go pregame your thirsty Thursday for a couple of dollars right on campus. Bonus: you’ll most likely be able to listen to live artists during these happy hours and indulge on half-priced tacos, because why not?

Friday Happy Hour at White Dog

deals

Photo courtesy of @whitedogphilly on Instagram

Who said White Dog was only good for brunch? As it turns out, this campus favorite offers one of the best happy hours from 4-7pm daily. Indulge in $4 snacks like its truffle parmesan fries or bacon mac n’ cheese, or opt for $10 shared plates like its incredible hummus trio or local cheese plate. Pair these dishes with any of its delicious drinks, such as $4 drafts or $5 wine and cocktails. Trust us, the Sangria won’t disappoint!

Saturday Brunch at William Street Commons

deals

Photo courtesy of @charcherie on Instagram

Happy hour on Saturday anyone? Though this campus beer-garden doesn’t offer a “happy hour,” its flat $3 drinks deal is hard to beat. The deal is offered all day long, every day and includes cocktails, beers and wine. Grab brunch while you’re at it, or if you’re there on a weekday, have a taste of their killer homemade bar food – nachos, mac n’ cheese and burgers under $6. In the meantime I’ll have a mimosa and a bloody mary with my sangria please.

Sunday Brunch at Dock Street

deals

Photo courtesy of @dockstreetbeer on Instagram

Though this isn’t technically a special, it’s worth a spot in your weekly routine! Dock Street offers an amazing brunch option in West Philly. Its wood-fired pizzas are to die for and the “Morning Glory” – breakfasts sausage, mozzarella, caramelized onions and creme fraiche with an egg on top – will cure any hangover. Get the trio of fries on the side and wash it all down with Dock Street’s in-house brewed 6 drafts beer sampler! Pro tip: if you’re not a fan of pizza for breakfast, you can also get beer and pizza specials during their weekday happy hours!