We all know its not hard to find good food in College Station, only now you don’t even have to put on your pants or shoes to go get it. Whether you’re in the mood for Chinese, pizza, or simply American food, you can order your favorites online for a speedy dinner.

The Best Pizza:

Gumby’s

college station

Photo courtesy of Gumby’s Pizza

So it’s 12 am on a Tuesday, you need pizza, and you need it cheap. Gumby’s Pizza has your back with kickass 60¢ pepperoni rolls. You can be studying alone or partying it up with your friends — either way, this is a cheap way to get your midnight snack. Any other day of the week I suggest the stoner’s pizza.

Delivery Minimum: None
Delivery Fee: $2.50

Hungry Howies

college station

Photo courtesy of G “Gdubb” W.

Get the flavored crust. If you’re one of the crazy ones )the people that don’t like crust), Hungry Howie’s will turn you. You’ll get to choose from eight killer spices and let’s be honest, they’re all delicious.

Delivery Minimum: None
Delivery Fee: $3

The Best Asian Food:

Jin’s Asian Cafe

college station

Photo courtesy of TripAdvisor

Reasonably priced for a copious amount of food — you’ll easily get two meals for the price of one. The orange chicken is spicy, tangy, and has the right amount of crunch, but I suggest the pad Thai. So. Much. Food.

Delivery Minimum: $12
Delivery Fee: None

Chef Cao’s Chinese Restaurant

college station

Photo by Katherine Kaitson

I’ve been told it’s the freshest Chinese food you can get in town. It seems like with Asian food restaurants in College Station, you always get way more than you paid for, and Chef Cao’s is no different. Oh, and everyone raves about the egg rolls which are only an extra $2 for two. What a steal.

Delivery Minimum: $10
Delivery Fee: $3

The Best American Food:

Potato Shack

college station

Photo courtesy of Potato Shack on Northgate

They’ll put practically anything on a spud. Italian parmesan and the cattleman potatoes are many students favorites, and why wouldn’t they be, classic and delicious. Pro-tip though, if you order the chicken fried steak potato, you get an entire chicken fried steak on top of your baked potato, and it’s only $7.29.

Delivery Minimum: $10
Delivery Fee: $2

Ozona’s Bar and Grill

college station

Photo courtesy of Les “Texas Foodie!” R.

This place is perfect for brunch, lunch, or dinner. It is a little on the pricier side, but if you’re feeling a little fancy definitely order the queso catfish platter or a burger. It can’t get much better than good food right to your door.

Delivery Minimum: $15
Delivery Fee: None