Dining hall food might not be the tastiest, but it can be a heck of a lot more convenient than cooking for yourself once you finally get your own kitchen. But no need to revert back to the old cafeteria days. When you’re too rushed, tired, or just plain lazy to cook, check out one of these takeout and delivery options.

Best for When You Can’t Make Up Your Mind: Krazi Kebab

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

Is it Indian? Is it Mexican? Is it Italian? Is it Mediterranean? Who cares, it’s good. Use naan as a wrap, quesadilla or pizza, or opt out of it altogether (though why would you ever skip carbs?), then top it off with spicy chicken tikka, paneer, guacamole or falafel. Plus, you can add some oomph with extra fillings like corn mango salsa or spicy mint chutney.

Best for When You’ve Got the Drunchies: D.P. Dough

college park

Photo courtesy of D.P. Dough

After a long night out (or in — we don’t judge), nothing hits the spot quite like carbs stuffed with meat and cheese. Instead of resorting to Domino’s, call up D.P. Dough for a massive calzone.

The Buffer Zone is a solid pick, packed with buffalo chicken, mozzarella and bleu cheese. If you’re not in the mood for a calzone the size of your face (you crazy person, you), channel your inner Napoleon Dynamite and get some tots, preferably topped with cheese and bacon.

Best for When You’re Hungry Enough to Eat Your Roommate: Sardi’s Pollo a Brasera

college park

Photo by Keren Straus

This Latin American restaurant is known for its chicken, so there’s really no question of what to order — the real question is how much. The ¼ chicken, which comes with two sides, is plenty big enough to satisfy the average college student’s hunger, but if you’re looking to get stuffed to the gills, double that to a ½ chicken for just $3 more.

Bonus of ordering delivery: You usually get about 25 percent more food than if you ate at the restaurant. Score one for laziness.

Best for Having Real Talk: Wasabi Bistro Japanese Food & Bubble Tea

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

Sushi is the ultimate food to nibble while going through your current crisis, so head to Wasabi to get your fill. Go for a combo if you’re looking for a deal — the Maki Combo gets you three rolls of sushi, plus soup or salad, for just $14.50, so both you and your wallet will stay nice and full. For dessert, make sure to snag a bubble tea; they’re way bigger than what you’d get at Ten Ren’s.

Best for When You Keep Opening the Fridge and Closing It Again: Insomnia Cookies

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

Okay so you’re not actually hungry, but you really want to eat something and are tired of looking at the stale chips in your pantry. Let’s be honest, dessert is the best meal for non-meal times, so might as well call up Insomnia for delivery. If you’re feeling really decadent, treat yourself to a Cookiewich — chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream packed between two double chocolate chunk cookies? I think yes.

Best for When You Need Need Need Pizza: Slices Pizza Co.

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

Pizza is basically its own food group when you’re in college and College Park has way more than enough options. But when the guilt starts sinking in for all the carby cheese you’ve been nomming on, Slices is your best option for some thin crust goodness. It’s got weird-but-oh-so-irresistable toppings like mac ‘n cheese or truffled mushroom that will make you break up with Pizza Hut.

Best for When You’re Sick of Chicken: Marathon Deli

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

As one of the few Greek places around campus, Marathon Deli is a natural choice if you’re craving shaved lamb and beef wrapped in a soft pita. Come for the gyros, but stay for the fries. Sprinkled with Greek seasoning, these fries are the best College Park has to offer, especially if you pair them with the vinaigrette sauce.

Best for When You’re Gearing Up for an All-Nighter: Aroy Thai

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

Drunken noodles give you all the protein you need to keep your energy up through an all-nighter. Once you feel yourself starting to drool on your laptop, dig into the mango and sticky rice for a mini sugar rush that has way more staying power than a sleeve of Oreos.

Best for When You’ve Got Time But Just Don’t Feel Like Cooking: Blaze Pizza

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

Basically the Chipotle of pizza, Blaze never disappoints. (Probably because you’re the one picking the toppings on your personal artisan pizza, so you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into.)

If you’re feeling totally overwhelmed by the topping choices and don’t trust yourself not to pick a weird combination, go for one of their signature pizzas. The Green Stripe, with pesto, chicken, garlic, arugula, roasted red peppers and mozzarella totally knocks the socks off the Papa John’s pie you might’ve ordered instead.

Best for When You’re Ready to Netflix (and Maybe Chill): Shanghai Cafe

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

The classic nighttime chillout activity requires the classic delivery option. At Shanghai you can get some bangin’ combo platters for less than 8 bucks. If you can’t decide what to get, go for the classic General Tso’s Chicken. It’s tuh-die-for.

Best for When You’re Bedridden With Heartache: Cold Stone Creamery

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

When a breakup has you stuck in bed with Taylor Swift on repeat, you know all you want is a big helping of the chocolatiest ice cream you can get your hands on. Cue Cold Stone.

No need to show your mascara-smeared face in public when you can get a Gotta Have It-sized Chocolate Devotion delivered straight to your door. If none of the Signature Creations are quite striking your fancy, just ask to sub in one ingredient for another to customize for no extra cost.

Best for When You Want to Lose Three Pounds: Bread N Greens

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

This new joint will launch its delivery service soon, but in the meantime, stop by Bread N Greens for takeout when you want to feel healthy without eating like a rabbit. Sure you could get your salad in a bowl like a boring person, but you could also get it stuffed into a hollowed-out baguette for a glorified sandwich.

Plus, any salad that doesn’t fit into the bread pocket will get packed into a little bowl, so your leftovers will be prepared for lunch the next day.

Best for Brunching: Bagel Place

Bagel Place

Waking up at the crack of noon on the weekends, all you want is some quick brunch to help you recover from the night before. When you don’t have time for a full sit-down meal, tap into your Maryland spirit by getting an Old Bay bagel from Bagel Place. Better yet, grab an entire bag of day-old bagels. They taste just as fresh but are a mere $2.75 for six satisfying bagels.

Best for When You Need Some Spice in Your Life: Cluck-U Chicken

college park

Photo by Marissa Laliberte

Cluck-U is best known for its wings, and they don’t disappoint. With the sauce choices including Thermo-Nuclear and Traditional Nuclear Death, these hefty wings aren’t for the faint of heart. Just make sure you stock up on napkins before digging in, because these can get messy.