Chef Chloe Coscarelli, the famed vegan chef and winner of Cupcake Wars (and our hearts) has done it again. Her new restaurant, By Chloe, is a fast-casual spot on Bleecker Street that is quickly becoming a neighborhood favorite. The three-month old restaurant is already set to open a new storefront in the Flatiron District this spring.

With veganized comfort food classics like macaroni and cheese and chocolate chip cookies, we’re impressed to see such drool-worthy vegan cuisine being made accessible to the masses. From their selection of cold-pressed juices to well-crafted burgers and hearty salads, the restaurant has gained admiration from even the most die-hard carnivores.

With an affordable price point that compares to ShakeShack’s double burgers, Chloe’s burgers are arguably more real and plant-based. The patties consist of ingredients like quinoa, lentils, chia and black beans. All of their “cheese” is made from scratch in the kitchen. Try their all time best seller, the Guac Burger to experience something close to magic.

If you’re on the look out to satisfy your sweet tooth, you may fall in love with the plethora of cupcakes and ice cream available. They even have a kale cookies and cream ice cream—you can’t taste the kale, but hey it’s trendy.

Because Chloe’s sweet treats are no longer a secret, lines now go out the door at peak lunch hours and weekend brunch mornings. Yes, they do brunch. But as NYU kids, we’re definitely lucky to be just a three minute walk away from this gem.

Photo courtesy of By Chloe