Located in Champaign, Illinois, Snow Meets Coffee is a coffee and ice cream shop that stands out from the rest. Snow Meets Coffee serves a unique frozen treat called snow shaved ice cream.

Snow Meets Coffee

Photo courtesy of visitchampaign on twitter.com

You might ask, what is snow shaved ice cream? This tasty treat inspired by Taiwanese shaved ice is produced by shaving a block of snow ice. Shaved at the perfect temperature, a smooth ice cream is created that will melt instantly in your mouth.

To further enhance your experience, Snow Meets Coffee only uses fresh, natural ingredients to ensure the highest of quality. All-natural ingredients that are not artificially colored are used to create tasty ice cream flavors. Fresh fruits from local farms are also used, which allows customers to satisfy their sweet tooth with a healthy, low-calorie treat.

Snow Meets Coffee

Photo courtesy of Snow Meets Coffee on Facebook

Snow Meets Coffee also offers a variety of flavors, from the classic vanilla bean to dairy-free apple cider, for you to choose from. Pair these unique flavors with toppings and drizzles to enhance the flavor of your chosen snow shaved ice cream.

Not only does Snow Meets Coffee have a large variety of flavors and ingredients to create the ultimate ice cream sundae, they also have an extensive amount of quality coffees to choose from. The coffee beans used are produced by Toby’s Estate, a roaster in Brooklyn, New York. Customers can choose between a classic house coffee, espressos, or pour over brews.

Snow Meets Coffee

Every drink is unique in flavor and is a combination of ingredients. For example, the Brooklyn Filter Bled is a combination of Colombian and Brazilian beans with a mix of graham crackers, toasted hazelnuts, cocoa, and toffee. This drink will make your taste buds become overwhelmed with joy.

For those who are not coffee fanatics, Snow Meets Coffee also serves other drinks, such as bubble tea, hot cocoa, blue lemonade and a large selection of teas.

Snow Meets Coffee

So next time you’re in the Champaign area and need a tasty cup of coffee or need a new date spot, stop by Snow Meets Coffee. This hidden gem filled with quirky decorations creates a friendly, relaxed environment that will make you never want to leave –or eat regular ice cream ever again.