For those of you who are unable to go home for the brief Thanksgiving break, fear not because you can still enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner rather than the Easy Mac you planned to make. Although it won’t be quite the same as celebrating with your family, you can have a fabulous dinner with your favorite Spartans right here in East Lansing.

Check out your options:

1. Brody Hall

Thanksgiving

Photo courtesy of aiagr.org

The best part about this option is that it’s completely free. Food will be served in the Brody Neighborhood Classrooms from 2:00P.M-5:00P.M on Thanksgiving Day. Not only is this is super convenient if you happen to live in Brody Neighborhood, but all are welcome so you can bring your family visiting you from out of town too.

#SpoonTip: All campus dining halls will be closed on Thanksgiving including Brody Square. This event is sponsored by several campus organizations.

2. Spartan Village

Thanksgiving

Photo courtesy of msu-uacor.info

This option will be taking place the day before Thanksgiving, November 25th, in the Spartan Village Community Center from 6:00P.M-9:00P.M. This dinner is sponsored by the International Students Association and all are welcome. This is a great opportunity to enjoy some free food and meet new friends.

3. Bistro 43

Thanksgiving

Photo courtesy of marriott.com

From 11:00A.M-2:00P.M on Thanksgiving Day Bistro 43 will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for $29 per person. The dinner includes soup, a full turkey dinner with all the trimmings, a cheesecake dessert and non-alcoholic drinks.

If your not feeling the whole typical turkey Thanksgiving dinner, you can get other entrees such as chicken or steak, but at an additional cost.

4. A Friendsgiving

Thanksgiving

Photo courtesy of her campus.com

Thanksgiving is a time where you celebrate all the things you’re thankful for with the people who mean the most to you. That’s why a Friendsgiving is the perfect way to celebrate. Get together with your friends, whether it be in the dorms or an apartment, have everyone bring a dish, and you’ve got a great Thanksgiving celebration on your hands.

Click here for some helpful tips on how to throw the ultimate Friendsgiving.

Thanksgiving

Photo Courtesy of freethanksgivingimages.com

In reality it doesn’t matter too much where you celebrate Thanksgiving, whether it be at home, at a restaurant or at school. All that matters is that you stuff your face with delicious food.