Looking for a place to have brunch and coffee with your friends on a Sunday? Head over to Caffe Dolce to try one(or all) of these brunch dishes. Your stomach will leave happy and full and you'll want to go back every Sunday to keep trying something new on the menu. 

YOGURT & GRANOLA

cereal, granola, muesli, oatmeal, milk, blueberry, oat, wheat
Dahlen Mitzalis

I love how yummy and nutritious the yogurt&granola is, it is one of my favorite brunch dishes. Yogurt is packed with protein and the granola is a great complex carbohydrate to keep you feeling full till dinner time. The ingredients are yogurt(obviously), house-made organic granola & fresh berries. You can also top it off with a drizzle of honey if you like your yogurt to be sweeter.

GRILLED CHEESE

cheese
Dahlen Mitzalis

What's better than a grilled cheese and a salad for brunch with a side of more bread, butter and jam? Brunch is all about choosing in between a breakfast dish or a lunch dish so if you're feeling more like lunch choose the grilled cheese off the menu. If you love bread as much as my sister does, go for it and order a side of baguette bread and top it off with the jam Caffe Dolce serves.

FRENCH TOAST

french toast, toast, syrup
Dahlen Mitzalis

Fresh toast is served with with orange mascarpone & maple syrup and some powdered sugar. Caffe Dolce also offers gluten free bread, so even if you can't eat gluten, you can still enjoy every one of these dishes. 

GLUTEN FREE BREAD WITH AVOCADO&TOMATO

toast, tea
Dahlen Mitzalis

Some Sundays I wake up feeling extra hungry so I order sides with my dish. Granola as my main dish and gluten free bread with avocado and tomato on the side. I like crushing the avocado and adding it on top of the bread as a spread with the tomatoes on top.

FRESH FRUIT & COFFEE

banana, chocolate
Dahlen Mitzalis

If you just feel like eating something light, fresh fruit and a latte is the way to go.There are many other great brunch options here