Stadium food is typically thought of as being hamburgers, hot dogs, fries and pretzels. But why get the same old thing when you could be getting a breakfast meal? Even if the game doesn't start until 8 pm, try something more original than what you normally get. If you're attending a NFL game at one of the following stadiums, make sure to check out these brand new breakfast foods. 

1. FedEx Field: Waffle Mac 

Who says you can't have mac and cheese for breakfast? The home of the Washington Redskins is changing the game with this new stadium favorite. After turning mac and cheese into a waffle, cheddar cheese and sausage are added to make your taste buds scream for more.

2. Arrowhead Stadium: Tailgate Stack

The home of the Kansas City Chiefs are giving breakfast its place in tailgating with this delicious creation. This piece of fried bread topped with brisket, bacon, cheddar cheese sauce, syrup and a fried egg gives fans the chance to enjoy the favorites of tailgating while inside the stadium. 

3. Everbank Field: Rise and Shine Slider

The only thing better than a regular hamburger is four mini-sized hamburgers, better know as sliders. The Jacksonville Jaguar's stadium is breaking all the rules and making its patrons even happier by creating a breakfast slider.

Served on a freshly baked biscuit, two mini patties are topped with sausage links, a fried egg and tabasco aioli. Combining breakfast with America's favorite food might be the best thing this stadium has ever done. 

4. FirstEnergy Stadium: Animal Style Frites

The home of the Cleveland Browns is taking a new approach to fry toppings. Mozzarella cheese, pancetta, brown peppercorn gravy, whole grain mustard and a fried egg (which makes it the perfect breakfast food) cover these already mouth-watering fries. And if you're strongly against eating fries for breakfast, then think again because you can never go wrong with fries. 

5. Soldier Field: Club Burger

The Chicago Bears have a lot to live up to after the Chicago Cubs winning the world series. What could keep the Bears in the picture besides this delicious, breakfast-inspired burger? Try this classic burger topped with a fried egg, bacon, caramelized onion and cheddar cheese all on a brioche bun. 

6. Ford Field: The Big Blue Donut 

A donut a day keeps the doctor away...Or something like that, anyway. The Detroit Lions are bringing this enormous donut to their game day menus. If you're looking for a sweet treat that reminds you of breakfast while cheering on your team, give this monster a try. 

7. New Era Field: Tim Hortons 

The Buffalo Bills have everyone's best interest in mind by putting Tim Horton's in their stadium. You can't help it if you need your fix of coffee during the 3rd quarter of the game, but now you won't have to wait until you leave to get your cup of joe. Thank you, Buffalo Bills. 

8. Lambaeu Field: Patrick Cudahy Pack House's Pig Skin 

Say goodbye to regular baked potatoes and hello to this new creation that can be enjoyed at a Green Bay Packer's game. This potato is wrapped in bacon and topped with chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream, chives, and (even more) bacon. To give it the Wisconsin twist, there are bacon-crusted cheese curds too. Gotta love those cheese heads. 

9. MetLife Stadium: Jumbo Jet Bagel 

Go big or go home, right? Well that's what the New York Jets are saying ever since they introduced this monster bagel in 2015. Topped with 10 pounds of meat (that's right, I said 10), this bagel has to be cut into smaller portions just to be served. Taylor Ham, a spicy chorizo patty, a sausage patty, potato hash, a fried egg, American cheese and some Jet Fuel (a special sauce) all on an everything bagel will satisfy any breakfast craving.

If you're not convinced to to try out these breakfast creations already, what else do you need to convince you? Not only will you be watching your favorite NFL team play football, but you'll also get to enjoy some delicious food. So next time you're at any of these stadiums, make sure you look for breakfast!