Between studying for exams, picking up your cap and gown, and savoring your last few weeks as a college kid, graduation can be pretty damn stressful.

boca

And while we can’t help you pass your chem final, we can help alleviate some of your pre-grad anxiety by recommending Boca’s best restaurants where you can celebrate the big day. Whether you’re looking for something nice and casual or super classy, we’ve got ya covered. And make sure to splurge on a fancy drink. You deserve it, grad.

Farmer’s Table

boca

Photo courtesy of tripadvisor.com

Your hippie aunt who’s in town from Portland will love this restaurant that specializes in “feel good food,” aka locally-sourced ingredients prepared simply in order to truly highlight their delciousness.

Perfect For: Vegetarians and Vegans, Any Situation
Don’t Miss The: Vegan Carrot Cake

Uncle Tai’s 

boca

Photo courtesy of tripadvisor.com

Shanghai-born Uncle Tai started this Boca establishment way back in 1987 (ya know, back when shoulder pads were still a thing). His son has since taken over, serving up New York-style Chinese food so good you’ll never want to order takeout again.

Perfect For: Large Groups, Any Situation
Don’t Miss The: Uncle Tai’s Crispy Beef

Max’s Grille

boca

Photo courtesy of insidefortlauderdale.com

From steaks to fresh seafood to salads the size of a small country, Max’s Grille provides an upscale dining experience for any palate. Plus, it’s located in beautiful Mizner Park, so you and the fam can walk off that extra slice of of key lime pie.

Perfect For: A Group With Diverse Tastes, Any Situation
Don’t Miss The: Kale Salad (seriously!)

Sapphire Indian Cuisine

boca

Photo courtesy of sun-sentinel.com

Graduation got you feeling adventurous? Then you’ve gotta check out the incredible Indian food they’re serving up at Sapphire. And don’t worry if you can’t pronounce a thing on the menu–anything you order is guaranteed to be amazing.

Perfect For: A Group That’s Eager To Try New Things, Vegetarians, Any Situation
Don’t Miss The: Murg Tikka

Sushi Ray

boca

Photo courtesy of sushiray.com

The expertly-crafted sushi they’re creating at Sushi Ray is almost too pretty to eat. This is some seriously Instagram-worthy sushi, people. What’s that? Your dad won’t touch sushi with a ten-foot pole? No worries, the restaurant also offers traditional hibachi dinners.

Perfect For: Making Your Parents Feel Young and Hip Again, Any Situation
Don’t Miss The: Ray’s Dream Roll

Arturo’s Ristorante

boca

Photo courtesy of opentable.com

It almost pains me to reveal what I consider to be Boca’s best-kept restaurant secret, but it would be a serious crime to omit Arturo’s from this list. Located in a gorgeous Tuscan-style villa, this place will redefine what you consider to be good Italian food.

Perfect For: Italian Food So Good Even Your Nonna Will Approve, Large Groups
Don’t Miss The: Dessert Cart (that’s right, a cart full of homemade Italian desserts that comes right to your table)

Rocco’s Tacos

boca

Photo courtesy of tripadvisor.com

The end of the semester is a crazy time of year, so what better way to celebrate your graduation than to kick back and relax with a margarita in one hand and a taco in the other? With a beachy Baja-esque vibe, this place is perfect for a casual lunch or dinner.

Perfect For: A Casual Party, Any Situation
Don’t Miss The: Guacamole Prepared Tableside

Abe and Louie’s

boca

Photo courtesy of southflorida.com

When mom and dad are paying, you’ve gotta go big or go home, and Abe and Louie’s is the place to do just that. While most people come here for the signature steaks and chops, vegetarians will be glad to know that the salads and sides are fabulous as well.

Perfect For: Feelin’ Super Classy, Any Situation
Don’t Miss The: Steaks (obviously) and the Award-Winning New England Clam Chowder

Rebel House

boca

Photo courtesy of tripadvisor.com

This quirky eatery serves up innovative small and large plates like Wagyu Beef Cheesesteak and Zucchini Latkes. Or, stop by earlier in the day and brunch like you’ve never brunched before.

Perfect For: Making Your Parents Feel Young and Hip Again, Any Situation
Don’t Miss The: Brussels Sprouts (trust us)

The Sybarite Pig

boca

Photo courtesy of sun-sentinel.com

First off, you’re probably wondering what the hell a sybarite is. Apparently, a sybarite is a “seeker of pleasure and luxury,” and man, does this restaurant live up to its name. With specials like the Bourbon BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and Duck Fat Roasted Potato Salad, this place is the epitome of #TreatYoSelf.

Perfect For: An Intimate Dinner With Your Parents, Very Small Groups
Don’t Miss The: Piggy Pinwheels and Craft Beers

The Meatball Room

boca

Photo courtesy of meatballroom.com

Basically, it’s a room full of meatballs. Eleven different types of meatballs, to be exact. Plus, there’s live music and a dance floor. (I’m pretty sure this is what heaven looks like).

Don’t Miss The: Brooklyn Style Rice Ball

Biergarten

boca

Photo courtesy of browardpalmbeach.com

Serving up traditional German fare like Brats and Schnitzel and offering over 50 different types of beer, dining at Biergarten will make you feel like you’re right in the middle of Oktoberfest. And it’s only fitting that you celebrate your graduation with a pint of the official beverage of college kids everywhere.

Don’t Miss The: BEER (and Giant Pretzels with House-made Mustards)

Lemongrass Asian Bistro

boca

Photo courtesy of miamibyc.com

You can probably tell just by looking at the photo that this place is swanky with a capital “S,” but the atmosphere isn’t the only great thing about this spot. Taking inspiration from a variety of Asian countries, the menu is filled to the brim with sushi, soups, stir-fry, and curries that will please carnivores and vegetarians alike.

Perfect For: Making Your Parents Feel Young and Hip Again, Vegetarians
Don’t Miss The: Green Curry

P.S. Be sure to make reservations ASAP!

Want more suggestions for how to incorporate food into the big day? Check out these articles: