Originating from San Francisco, Blue Bottle Coffee is the ultimate spot for house-roasted coffee and homemade pastries in a casual, hipster environment. Boston's first location will be opening in the heart of Harvard Square (across the street from the Lampoon) in the fall of 2017. Here are just a few reasons to get very excited!

1. Coffee

Blue Bottle's famous, house-roasted coffee and espresso menu offers signature roasted blends. Every cup of coffee served has been roasted in-house within the last 48 hours so you can enjoy it at its peak flavor! The café will be open from 7am to 7pm, so you never have to be without a gourmet caffeine jolt.

2. Food

Just as their coffee doesn't slack on quality, their seasonally-based food menu features breakfast, lunch, parties, and snacks including avocado toast and shakshuka that give Tatte a run for their money. Their pastry case can fulfill any sweet tooth, with homemade liege waffles and Tahitian vanilla snickerdoodles.

3. Environment

Blue Bottle's bright and airy design is the perfect space to get some work done, or just pretend to be working. Not only is this space perfect for solo coffee runs or coffee dates, but its iconic logo and aesthetically-pleasing food and drinks make it the perfect instagram opportunity!

Construction is currently under way at 40 Bow St, the soon-to-be location of Harvard Square's newest coffee spot. I hope you're as excited to sip on home-roasted coffee and dig into waffles as I am. See you on opening day!