Visiting sin city isn't always just about gambling and wild nights. When hunger strikes, here are some of the best all-you-can-eat buffets in Las Vegas.

1. Wicked Spoon Buffet at the Cosmopolitan

Out of all the buffets I’ve been to, Wicked Spoon is my absolute favorite. While many buffets tend to be on the more casual side, Wicked Spoon is definitely an elegant place. The cuisine is American, but there are Italian, Asian, and seafood stations as well. Wicked Spoon is unique; they abandon the typical potluck buffet style and instead serve many of their dishes on individual plates and bowls, giving the entire atmosphere a much classier feel.

Pricing for dinner at Wicked Spoon (they also have brunch) ranges between $38 (Mon-Thurs) and $43 (Fri-Sun), which was a little pricy for me, but it was 100 percent worth it. My must try dish is the “angry” mac n' cheese–traditional mac n' cheese with a smoky, chipotle twist. 

2. The Feast Buffet at Red Rock Resort Spa and Casino 

Just 20 minutes west of the strip is my go-to for an inexpensive yet satisfying meal. The Feast has a spacious, loud, and casual atmosphere, perfect for accommodating large parties. The buffet itself is pretty huge; there are a variety of stations such as Asian, BBQ, Italian, and American.

The Feast never fails to put me in a food coma for several hours after I leave. I recommend this buffet for lunch or dinner, but they have breakfast as well. The lunch price at the feast is $12.99, and dinner varies between $18.99 (Sun-Thurs) and $22.99 (Fri-Sat). My must try dish? The lemon meringue pie is to die for, trust me. 

3. Bayside Buffet at Mandalay Bay

This beach themed buffet will leave you feeling like you’re in Hawaii instead of Vegas. Bayside is a smaller scale buffet, featuring island inspired dishes and lots of seafood. Although their sushi bar and unlimited crab legs are the star of the show, I also enjoy their made-to-order pasta station featuring an assortment of toppings and sauces to choose from.

An interesting feature about Bayside is the complimentary bar, offering beer and wine by the glass. I recommend this buffet for smaller groups, as it has a very quiet and tranquil atmosphere. Lunch is $21.99 and dinner is $32.99, which is not bad at all considering the variety of fancy seafood offered. The panko-crusted salmon with pineapple sauce is a must have. 

4. Makino Sushi & Seafood Buffet

Another buffet just off the Vegas strip is Makino, featuring authentic Japanese cuisine. Makino is a relatively large and loud buffet–perfect for accommodating a crowd of people. They are known for having the freshest sushi in town, as well as huge crab legs, shrimp, and a variety of tempura dishes. Makino is a perfect fit to satisfy your Japanese food cravings. Lunch price is between $18.95 (Mon-Thu) and $19.95 (Fri-Sun) and $27.95 (Mon-Thu) and $28.95 (Fri-Sun) for dinner. Of course the sushi is a must, but also try their green tea ice cream.

5. The Buffet at Aria

A photo posted by MENACE (@menace) on

Aria has the most diverse buffet I’ve ever been to. It’s huge– stations include fish, pizza, Latin, Asian, Mediterranean, carvery, Italian, and American. The atmosphere is spacious, bright, and modern. Many of their dishes are served in individual portions, like The Wicked Spoon. One of my favorite features that sets this buffet apart from others is the Tandoori station where you can watch Naan (an Indian flatbread) be made right before your very eyes. The buttery crab legs are a crowd favorite as well. Lunch is offered Monday through Friday at $25.99, and Dinner ranges between $36.99 (Mon-Thu) and $41.99 (Fri-Sat). For me, this buffet is a little expensive, but the vast variety of foods definitely makes it worth it. My must have is anything from the carving station with their hot BBQ sauce slathered all over.