F&M students, there are endless reasons to go to Beiler's Doughnuts. Only a five minute walk off campus, Beiler's is doughnut paradise. These heaven-sent doughnuts come in unique flavors, are very Instagram-worthy, and are only 95 cents each.    

chocolate, sweet, candy, cookie, cream, pastry, cake
Gabrielle Woolley

Dream up any doughnut flavor, and Beiler's most likely has it on their menu. Featured above are the Oreo Cream, Salted Caramel, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Cream, Powdered, and Chocolate Mousse. 

Gabrielle Woolley
With dozens of options, you'll be sure to try a new, equally as delicious doughnut with every visit.
cookie, dough, cream, chocolate
Gabrielle Woolley

Check out the mouth-watering filling in their Oreo 'n Cream donut above. May I add that Beiler's has found the ideal cream to doughnut ratio. Part of me regrets trying one because I know that no other cream filled donut will ever be as impeccable. If you catch me daydreaming, I'm probably thinking about this doughnut. 

Gabrielle Woolley

You can watch the bakers make fresh doughnuts each day. It's a remarkable, miraculous, and mesmerizing process. I'm convinced there is some sort of sorcery involved, their doughnuts are just that good. 

chocolate, cream
Gabrielle Woolley

If you have a dessert craving, go to Beiler's. If you have a spare 95 cents, go to Beiler's. If your friend's birthday is coming up and you want to get them a treat, go to Beiler's. If you want to feel even more proud to be located in Lancaster, go to Beiler's. Go to Beiler's as soon as you get the chance. And if you can't find anyone to go with, invite me, because I already want to go back.