Nights out in the West Village almost always end at one of the area’s many bars or grub hotspots. Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar is the perfect place for your late night outing if you’re looking to satisfy a sweet tooth over a bottle of wine or two.

Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar

Photo by AYZA Wine and Chocolate Bar

Amongst the selection of desserts on the menu, the twenty-layer crêpes cake brûlée is a choice that will not disappoint. The cake is a harmonious blend of various sugar-laden desserts: layers of crepe batter with organic whipped cream, fused with the classic taste of crème brûlée. The only downside to this delicious dessert is the small serving size, which makes it hard to share with the table. We recommend ordering this one for yourself.

Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar

Photo by AYZA Wine and Chocolate Bar

The standout dessert cocktails on the menu are the Mint Chocolate Martini and Raspberry Chocolate Martini. They are both rich with an aromatic kick and are highly recommended by the staff.

Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar

Photo by AYZA Wine and Chocolate Bar

With each martini, the mint and raspberry tastes were distinct and the taste of alcohol was perfectly subtle. It was also thrilling to find that each drink came with a Jacques Torres chocolate truffle (and obviously more chocolate is always a good thing). But even if mint or raspberry martinis aren’t for you, don’t worry because the rest of their cocktail menu will definitely suffice. After all, Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar earned a spot on the CBS list of NYC’s Best 5 Cocktails last year.

Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar

Photo by AYZA Wine and Chocolate Bar

Planning a girls’ night out or a couple’s night out? Check out Ayza’s website for discounts and special promotions. If the idea of chocolate, desserts and alcohol all in one place sounds amazing to you, Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar is the place to go.

average

Address: 1 7th Ave S (between Carmine and Leroy)
Hours of Operation: Mon-Wed 5pm-12am; Thu-Sat 5pm-1am; Sun 5pm-11am